[HD DJE-036] AV卒業を記念して大堀香奈ちゃんの自宅で勝手にごっくん撮影会 大堀香奈 (4.57GB mkv)

sally82

Neither a girl nor a new member
Apr 8, 2008
P8uyRJ6.jpg

Title: AV卒業を記念して大堀香奈ちゃんの自宅で勝手にごっくん撮影会/ GoodBye & Gokkun
Actress: 大堀香奈/Ohori Kana
Manufacturer: Waap
Series: Deepers Jelly
Catalog Number: DJE-036
Release Date: 2013-10-13
Running Time: 120 minutes
File Format: mkv
File Size: 4.57GB

Screens:

YhEGfhP.jpg

This is the HD version of this gokkun movie. As far as I know, it has not been made available online anywhere as a public torrent--until now, that is. This version was originally purchased as a 6000kbps digital download from Waap. It is NOT ripped from a DVD.

NOTE: As was the case with my previous torrents, the saturation has been reduced intentionally--that is my personal preference. The original files from Waap have an inherently much higher degree of saturation, one comparable to the SD version of the movie. I know some of you will question my decision. I prefer reduced saturation because it seems much more natural to me this way. If you wish, you can enhance saturation in your own player to a point where it will meet your expectations. If that proves impossible, then you had better not download this torrent.

PLEASE SEED ! I will be seeding it until I reach a share ratio of at least 12.000+. From that point on, you guys will take over.

Enjoy !

Last edited:

TraumaDoc

Is THE man!
Nov 10, 2008
Well, since you are "ripping" it for the masses, not for yourself primarily, then why don't you rip it for the majority? Why not rip it directly rather than with digital manipulation so as to maintain the original settings rather than what you prefer? That makes no sense.

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
Thanks for sharing this with everyone, and helping me ditch my shoddy SD version! HD all the way!

The segment where Kana drinks 8 loads of semen from a cup, while laughing and smiling, is one of the hottest pieces of gokkun I've seen in years. SUPERB!

Thanks Sally!

Reactions: sally82

quay2

Nov 28, 2009
What TraumaDoc said. Also, you can easily change the saturation in your player, while the original settings can't be known to downloaders. Also, the quality will suffer. Please don't do that on further rips.

And where's the torrent file?

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
can someone please reup this torrent? this was the only 1080P ver of this on the net. i know some of you still have it. please reup it so others can have it. i lost my copy and would like to have it again. i will seed the reuped torrent for 2 weeks at 12 mb/s so please someone reup it.

MarkyMalarkey

Need to see the jiggling chunks of semen
Jul 25, 2017
I'm trying to download it now from utorrent. It's been two days. I'm at 7 %. I'm very determined to get this in high def. Thank you whoever put it here, it was impossible for me to find. I want all my gokkun in high def. It's like the difference between gourmet food and generic brand food.