Series: Deepers Jelly
Catalog Number: DJE-020
Release Date: 2014-06-23 (HD version)
Running Time: 122 minutes
File Format: mkv
File Size: 6.31GB

Screens:

9JxGFLp.jpg

This is the HD version of this gokkun movie. It was re-issued by Waap in late June 2014 as part of BDCLB018, an 8-hour Hirosaki Ryoko special release. This version was originally purchased as a 6000kbps digital download from Waap. It is NOT ripped from a DVD.

PLEASE SEED ! I will be seeding it until I reach a share ratio of at least 12.000+. From that point on, you guys will take over.

Enjoy !

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
Thanks for this HD video!
One of my all time favorite gokkun movies features this girl, in SDMT-417; fantastic woman!

Reactions: sally82

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
@sally82 you my good man are a saint among gokkun fans. you have uploaded some fine 60 FPS 720P gokkun. you are a hero and i deem you a saint. praise you good sir. praise you indeed!

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
i just finished the download and the file won't play. anyone else having this problem?

sally82

Neither a girl nor a new member
Apr 8, 2008
i just finished the download and the file won't play. anyone else having this problem?

Something's wrong with the torrent file. It won't play here either. The original plays fine, but not the torrent.

I'll have to re-upload a new one.

Could someone else who has downloaded the torrent confirm this problem ?

sally82

Apr 8, 2008
I've removed the link to the torrent so no one will be able to download it until I fix the problem.

The fixed torrent now reads <dje020-hd-f.mkv.torrent>. I am able to play the dje020-hd-f.mkv file, so hopefully this will resolve the issue.

If you have the dje020-hd.mkv file, it probably won't play--it did not play in at least two separate instances.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
thanks for the timely fix sally, i will be reporting back in when i have downloaded the fixed version. seems i was the first to complete the download. i will tell you if this new file works or not.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
the fixed torrent works for me anyone. i'm seeding it now so download away!!!

sally82

Apr 8, 2008
I'm at the 12.xxx+ share ratio level and will stop seeding this file. You guys should take over.

TraumaDoc

Is THE man!
Nov 10, 2008
Why should you stop seeding? That makes no sense. Why can't you continue seeding? You have your own standards? You only get to that ratio when you have good speed and no other seeders. I guess you think... oh forget it, just stop seeding for no reason when you can clearly continue.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
sally pulled the torrent down. he said he didn't want to give content to ungrateful people. sorry guy's, it seems trolls pushed him out.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Aww that's unfortunate. Its one my my favorite gokkun videos. :(
I already have a rip of it but I bet it pales in comparison to this God-like version.

vale2

Jan 16, 2011
Constructive criticism about the ripping isn't trolling. To each his own but taking your football and going home is pretty much the lowest of the low in torrenting and is the only thing that has happened here that truly can be considered trolling.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Constructive criticism about the ripping isn't trolling. To each his own but taking your football and going home is pretty much the lowest of the low in torrenting and is the only thing that has happened here that truly can be considered trolling.

hey man, free is free. he was making torrents with the best IQ you can get. it's not he's job to give it to anyone seeing as he paid for them. but hey i think he is gone from AO and he has every right to pull his content. i don't like it but it's on him. i pm'ed with him for a while and he seemed like a cool dude. you and me don't know what shit he got in his inbox. seems like all he wanted was a thank you. but yeah maybe he will be back. don't know.

MarkyMalarkey

Need to see the jiggling chunks of semen
Jul 25, 2017
I've removed the link to the torrent so no one will be able to download it until I fix the problem.

The fixed torrent now reads <dje020-hd-f.mkv.torrent>. I am able to play the dje020-hd-f.mkv file, so hopefully this will resolve the issue.

If you have the dje020-hd.mkv file, it probably won't play--it did not play in at least two separate instances.
I tried and failed a few times. I'll keep trying. I was able to get ipsd-048 in 1080p, among others, by trying again and again, and sometimes waiting days for it to download.