超重神グラヴィオン Gravion + Gravion Zwei Complete [Dual Audio]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Mecha anime. Nothing overly complex and full of light humor, drama, fanservice and action. The second season has better graphics but the first season had better writing. Is this anime any good? it isn't exactly horrible. Some parts are better than others. It wasn't one of my favorites but I watched it. This torrent includes extras and considering the size of the torrent, it better. Not a well seeded torrent but if your patient you should get it. I don't write these preludes to convince people to download these torrents. I write them to tell others what I thought of the anime and leave the rest up to you.
image1.jpg
Plot Summary: The year is now 2041 AD. A new enemy called Zeravire suddenly appears in the solar system, destroying all military installations it comes across. However, a wealthy man named Klein Sandman is already aware of this planned invasion and had been secretly preparing his army for battle. His trump card is Gravion, a giant robot that utilizes gravity as its source of energy. Meanwhile a young man named Eiji secretly enters Sandman's base in search for his missing sister. It is there that he meets another young man by the name of Toga... These two must now fight together with four other individuals aboard the super robot, Gravion to fend off the Zeravire threat.

Gravion Zwei Choujuushin Gravion Zwei.jpg

Video
H264
1289x962

Audio
AAC

Subtitles
SSA

gravion_72.jpg

Original Uploader: bluefire3000
Size: 16.08 GB
Directed by Masami Ōbari
Written by Fumihiko Shimo
Music by Masumi Itō
Studio Gonzo
Original run October 7, 2002 – December 16, 2002
Episodes 13

Opening Theme:
"Nageki no Rosario" by JAM Project featuring Masaaki Endo
Ending Theme:
#1: "Nageki no Rosario" by JAM Project featuring Masaaki Endo (ep 1)
#2: "Wish" by Yuria
Insert song:
"合神!ゴッドグラヴィオン Gasshin! God Gravion!!!" by JAM Project feat. Masaaki Endo

Gravion Zwei

Original run January 8, 2004 – March 25, 2004
Episodes 12

Opening Theme:
"Kurenai no Kiba" (紅ノ牙, The Crimson Fang) by JAM Project
Ending Theme:
"La♪La♪Bye" by Honey Bee
Insert song:
"Enou Gasshin! Sol Gravion!!!!" by JAM Project