神魂合体ゴーダンナー!! Godannar (Marriage of God & Soul Godannar!!) (1-26) [Dual Audio]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is another Mecha Anime. A bit fast paced to start. The anime girls are hot, always a plus, enjoyed the fanservice. I don't see many anime that deal with marriage, it really was a nice twist to the story and gave it a lot of depth and room to grow while keeping the anime centered around a common theme. I wouldn't say that, as a whole, I found this to be a very good anime but it does have its' own unique flavor. Like any dish you are served you don't just judge it by the best meals you have ever eaten, you judge it on its' own merits. While this anime may not be to everyones particular tastes others will love it.
279869-godannarwall.jpg
Plot Summary: Five years ago, while battling an alien force known as the "Mimesis," Dannar pilot Goh Saruwatari first met Anna Aoi. Today, on the day of their wedding, the ceremony is interrupted when the Mimesis strike again. As Goh struggles in his battle against the alien threat, Anna stumbles upon a top secret robot known as the "Neo-Okusaer" and uses it as a last-resort to save her fiancee. At that moment, Dannar and Neo-Okusaer merge to become the mighty robot "Godannar."

godannar_2.jpg
xH264
Display resolution: 640x352
Language: English, Japanese
Subtitle: English

910BdSrBrDL._SL_.jpg
Original Uploader: bluefire3000
Size: 8.63 GB
Directed by     Yasuchika Nagaoka
Written by     Hiroyuki Kawasaki
Music by     Chumei Watanabe
Studio     Oriental Light and Magic
                AIC A.S.T.A.
Original run     October 1, 2003 – June 29, 2004
Episodes     26

Opening Theme:
#1: "『神魂合体ゴーダンナー!!』 (Shinkon Gattai Godannar!!)" by Akira Kushida (eps 2-12)
#2: "『塹壕の棺<ザンゴウノヒツギ>』 (Zangou no Hitsugi)" by Mitsuko Horie and Ichiro Mizuki (ep 13)
#3: "Engage!!! Godanner" by Mitsuko Horie and Ichiro Mizuki (eps 15,17-26)
Ending Theme:
#1: "『塹壕の棺<ザンゴウノヒツギ>』 (Zangou no Hitsugi)" by Mitsuko Horie and Ichiro Mizuki (eps 1-12)
#2: "『神魂合体ゴーダンナー!!』 (Shinkon Gattai Godannar!!)" by Akira Kushida (ep 13)
#3: "Waganai wa Godanner" by Akira Kushida (eps 14-26)

Minitokyo.Godannar.171616.jpg

Not a particularly well seeded torrent and some patience may be required.

Attachments

• [kat.cr]godannar.marriage.of.god.soul.godannar.1.26.dual.audio.352p.x264.torrent
    24.3 KB · Views: 919