私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い! Watamote 1-12 (Dual Audio)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
It is hard to describe this anime accurately. For me, it was a performance art piece where the writer, director, and voice actors used the anime as a medium to form their creation. Now I suppose you could say this about all anime but art, like beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder. I find most anime to be entertaining, some to be quite artistic as well but this.....it is something different. It is deep and powerful while trying very hard not to be. Good stuff.
watamote.jpg
Plot Summary: Tomoko Kuroki is about as socially dysfunctional as it is possible for a first year high school girl to be. We start the story when she realizes she has attended high school for three months without even talking to anyone at all. Not all is lost, however, since she is irrepressibly optimistic about her chances to turn it around and live a fulfilling high school life.
3840a67d.jpg

Video: 480p Widescreen 16:9 R1 DVD's
Audio: 2.0 AC3 English / 2.0 AC3 Japanese
Subtitles: .ASS/.VOB

5f74f58a.jpg

Original poster: Exiled-Destiny
Size: 3.3 GB
Original run: 09 July 2013 — 24 September 2013
Episodes count: 12
Director: Oonuma Shin
Studio: Silver Link
Languages: English , Japanese
Subtitles: English
d317b9de.jpg

Killer theme song "Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui!"
mp3, in rar format, no pass

and just for good measure the ending theme "Dou Kangaete mo Watashi wa Warukunai" (どう考えても私は悪くない) by Izumi Kitta
split rar format, no pass, mp3

Attachments

• [kickass.to]exiled.destiny.watamote.1.12.dual.audio.torrent
    134.2 KB · Views: 10,612
  • Konomi Suzuki n' Kiba of Akiba - Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui!.rar
    3 MB · Views: 282
  • 01 - Dou Kangaete mo Watashi wa Warukunai.part1.rar
    4.8 MB · Views: 290
  • 01 - Dou Kangaete mo Watashi wa Warukunai.part2.rar
    4.6 MB · Views: 287
Last edited:

Saithan

Dec 31, 2006
I couldn't find any subtitles in the pack for the japanese audio. bummer, I'm not thrilled with the voice for the english audio.

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I just looked, the subs are there. For some reason they are labeled under "Japanese subs" under VLC (track 2 in subtitles).

And thank you very much for your input! Please let me know if this fixes the problem, I would not enjoy the thought of you missing out on this anime, it is a good one.

Last edited:

Saithan

Dec 31, 2006
I couldn't take it, after the first 3 episodes I skipped to the last episode. I don't think many youngsters will watch this, and for older audience I think Zetsubou Sensei is a better choice.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Sorry you didn't like it, it is actually kind of infamous but certainly it is not for everyone. The manga this is based on started in 2011 and is still ongoing, so yes, it has a following.

From the Wiki:
The anime adaption received critical acclaim, particularly for the portrayal of the main character, but was also controversial in its treatment of social anxiety.

There are plenty of other anime in this section though, hopefully you might still find something of interest.