Fuck a random Asian girl in street

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
fuck her in my car

that is one place for hot and convenient sex. Make sure you always keep your back of the car clean so that you are always ready for a fucking session. Also, prepare some kleenex, condoms, towel if possible.
Save some hotel money.
Remember to turn off the aircon and leave your window open a little during your session for ventilation.

CAR + EARTHQUAKE = CARQUAKE!

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
that is one place for hot and convenient sex. Make sure you always keep your back of the car clean so that you are always ready for a fucking session. Also, prepare some kleenex, condoms, towel if possible.
Save some hotel money.
Remember to turn off the aircon and leave your window open a little during your session for ventilation.

CAR + EARTHQUAKE = CARQUAKE!

find a safe and quiet parking lot, that's very important ;)

I let the aircon on, but set it not very chill, I dislike hot air in the car, and I made window open a little, and yup better to have towel, condoms and drinks ready

Reactions: bigloser0

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Geez. you must be fucking real sluts. I only like "good girls", or at least a real bed.

Everyone has their own preference. Thread starter can be a person who wants a fuck and intimacy. A random Asian girl could be exciting. You may not know what you will get.

I agree with your real bed part.
I don't mind being at the back of a car for a quickie.
But a real bed with a 4-star hotel room atmosphere will be marvellous.
Think I can FUCK for hours in a relax and calm place.

Reactions: Supmop