for Yuri Lovers: DVD player games by KTファクトリー / Amber Label

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
This perhaps is an interesting hint for the Yuri lovers among us. The Company KTファクトリー with it´s Amber Label is specialized in Yuri DVD player games (although mostly one guy takes part in too), here are some examples of the younger past (not all of them Yuri):

ボクは彼女の所有物 ~ドS女子校生としょたぺっと~ (DVDPG) - boku ha kanojo no shoyuu butsu ~do S joshi kousei to shi tapetto~ - new release 10-03-2008 (att. 1)
暴行教室 教育実習生&保健室員 (DVDPG) - boukou kyoushitsu kyouiku jisshuu sei & hoken shitsu in - chain slave - abundant - 2 - release date 07-04-2008 (att. 2)
妹と乱交 肉ヒダの数までそっくりだな (DVDPG)- imouto to ran niku hida no kazu made sokkuri da na - release date 05-02-2008 (att. 3)
腹ボテ母乳女騎士 三角木馬責めで破水寸前 (DVDPG) - hara bote bonyuu onna kishi san kaku mokuba seme de hasui sunzen - release date 08-03-2007 (att. 4)
母娘輪舞~中出し妊娠~ (DVDPG) - haha musume rinbu ~chuu dashi ninshin~ - release date 08-01-2008 (att. 5+6)

please don´t ask me where to get or to dl these games atm., I will try whether I can find information. This was planned in the the first line for your information only...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
please don´t ask me where to get or to dl these games atm., I will try whether I can find information. This was planned in the the first line for your information only...

taken from various hentai resources "now *it* has become like this, you have to take responsibility" LOL :lols:
now I can't turn back anymore on DVDPG's or Eroges.....:abandoned:
Gimme DVDPG #3 :dies:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
taken from various hentai resources "now *it* has become like this, you have to take responsibility" LOL :lols:
now I can't turn back anymore on DVDPG's or Eroges.....:abandoned:
Gimme DVDPG #3 :dies:

I just wanted to explain (with this and some other posts - for ex motion comics) that there is enough material so is no need for any "xeruel" drought, and I was right. Just checked all my sources, there still is no torrent nor a hash to be found for # 3.

But I just start to read Harry Potter and the Wizard of OZ so that I will be able to use spells, charms or magic as I plan to become a magician, a sorcerer or a conjurer within short delay, at least I will be able to use witchcraft then... (hehe)...

taking responsibility then, where is my used bought wand?

here´s another one from Amber: moisten ~濡れる少女たち~ (DVDPG)

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
LOL the trap bait by red sets poor victims :crash:
amber label games were hard to find :perhaps:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
still no sign of #3 in share or other sources maybe its time to surrender :runintears:, but with the coming of "no releases weeks" its inevitable to explore this area :lols:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
still no sign of #3 in share or other sources maybe its time to surrender :runintears:, but with the coming of "no releases weeks" its inevitable to explore this area :lols:

surrender? Never! I invest a lot of time to find the old/rare stuff I am posting. Why shouldn´t you suffer the same fate as I do? Just be more patient, search the whole net for torrents, DVDISOs, in eMule or in Share or whereever...

Only the early bird catches the worm...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
:furious: I feel hyped up LoL, I'll keep looking other amber games until #3 shows up :dribble: