First time Rapidshare uploader question

fishbulb

Jul 16, 2009
Hi guys,

I have a movie that I'd like to share, and I guess Rapidshare is one of the more popular sites I could upload it to, so I'm going to try that (perhaps also mirror it on Megaupload or something).

My question is this: since I do not have an account at Rapidshare, is there a limit to how many times my files can be downloaded? I ask this because I recently saw an error message at Rapidshare telling me that the file I wanted had already been downloaded 10 times, which was the limit for that file. I think the reason given had something to do with a non-premium member uploading the file.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
My question is this: since I do not have an account at Rapidshare, is there a limit to how many times my files can be downloaded? I ask this because I recently saw an error message at Rapidshare telling me that the file I wanted had already been downloaded 10 times, which was the limit for that file. I think the reason given had something to do with a non-premium member uploading the file.
Yes, if you don't have an account there your file will be deleted after 10 downloads.

You can open a collector's account for free

http://rapidshare.com/faqx.html
To create a collector's account a file must be uploaded from our homepage. Once the upload is complete you can choose between creating a collector's account and just receiving the downloadlink. After creating the collector's account files can be uploaded directly into the account. Please make sure that you are logged in before uploading.