Fake small boobs?

NocturnaL88

Jun 7, 2008
So, something that's been plaguing my mind...

Are there girls (specifically jav models) that get work done on their boobs, but still keep them relatively small? How would you tell? Some questionable ones off the top of my head are Arisa Otomiya and Kaede Fuyutsuki. It's easy to tell if bigger boobs are fake or not, but what about smaller ones?

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
As a connoisseur of the "nonexsistant breast" I have the luxury of not worrying about whether the breast is fake or not. Nonexsistant cannot be faked. :yahoo:

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
As a connoisseur of the "nonexsistant breast" I have the luxury of not worrying about whether the breast is fake or not. Nonexsistant cannot be faked. :yahoo:

I hate fake small boobs, you see a cute svelte girl and then she takes off her shirt and these huge unsightly boobs pop out. It's just really disheartening.:sigh:

NocturnaL88

Jun 7, 2008
@Aqua2213
That's an interesting way to look at it, lol.

It's not that big of a deal, but a girl that is natural is just much more attractive to me, regardless of size. The thing that prompted this curiosity is that I been seeing some models with smaller sized breasts that don't seem to have much "animation" to them. I figure it could just be that way because they are small, but then I have seen some other models with about the same size breasts that are more... lively (moving, bouncing).

So, I been honestly wondering if it's some sort of new fad (or an old one that I haven't realized until now) for girls to get slightly bigger boobs to make them appear more natural.

:puzzled: