Euro Forums like Akiba?

idraw

Feb 21, 2009
Do any of you guys have links to forums like Akiba but for American and Euro movies?

I know there is ISOHUNT, but getting a community like this is best.

Thanks in advance.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
some people like thepiratebay.org/, if I am looking for something I usually go there. It isn't like Akiba-Online though, I don't think anything quite is that I know of.

idraw

Feb 21, 2009
That's what I feared Ceewan. There really isn't a forum or network of guys as dedicated as Akiba. Thanks for the response.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Was a member of an excellent European based torrent forum that unfortunately got shut down (whether by nervous admins or authorities I'm not sure) about a year and a half ago.
I used to belong to a couple of, again, European based newsgroup forums which were awesome. 10s of thousands of members and thousands of active uploaders. The forums were sorted into Ethnic/Language categories eg, Asian, German, Brazilian etc as well as 0-day (and I mean zero, actually being able to download movies that hadn't even hit the streets!), Classic etc.
The forums were super easy to navigate, very well moderated and heaps of fun to participate in as well as being a treasure trove of goodies!
Nowadays I just use PB for non-Asian stuff and occasionally visit several newsgroups if there's something I'm desperately looking for.

lordlight

Aug 17, 2009
I like how you can see a pic of what your downloading here *hopfuly* as compaired to some places likek btjunkie or mininova, there you just see the title and no preview you might say.