during lactation...

gradeAbra

Apr 27, 2008
Will breast milk come out on its on when the she get sexual excited even if she did not touch or squeeze her on breast?

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
You should really watch the movie Visitor Q. It will teach you the answer to this question and everything you ever need to know about sex.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
You should really watch the movie Visitor Q. It will teach you the answer to this question and everything you ever need to know about sex.
Far out! I've had this movie for about 18 months and have never gotten around to watching it! You just don't hear much about it.

gradeAbra

Apr 27, 2008
I just watched it. It does not mention about Lactation just some squeezing and playing with breast milk.... nothing really interesting...

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
You seem to have so many questions regarding sex, yet this movie leaves you unfazed. Peculiar. Are you writing a dissertation on sex or something?

Sexual stimulation can result in a let-down reflex through oxytocin. This hormone can cause milk to be 'let down' in the collecting chamber of the breasts from which it can spray or leak.

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
Normally there is sex education in all primary schools or at least in junior high. Normally you learn such things there. But you could also ask your mom & dad to explain the facts to you finally. Those two things are much better than asking in a forum about such things considering how young you most likely are. It actually makes me wonder how obviously a minor is allowed to be part of this kind of forum which should normally not allow persons younger than 18 to join.

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
So in simple words milk will starts to spray when a breast feeding mum is having good sex?
True, if you replace will with can.

I don't think gradeAbra is younger than 18.

lactophilia

Nov 18, 2008
Will breast milk come out on its on when the she get sexual excited even if she did not touch or squeeze her on breast?

To give a serious answer on this question:

No, not necessarily, but sometimes it will.
It's called a let-down-reflex, which can because by psychological stimuli, such as baby crying, or too sexual arousal.
Not every woman makes this experience, some never do, some have some times in the beginning, some very often.
So there's no rule, although it's a known phenomenon.