direct download help !!!

Therapist7

Jan 7, 2010
i noticed that alot of files are on rapidshare or megaupload etc. and there is a limit if you don't have a premium account, which you have to pay for, to the number of downloads you can have. So i was wondering if there is a way to get around that and i also noticed that the files are split into 10 parts is there anyway i can download all of them at once or do i need to do it separately for each part, thanks.

Larecjv

Seriously Weird
Nov 2, 2007
There is no way around that, you pretty much have to buy premium if you want good speed and the ability to dl several files at a time.

You can however make dling a little easier by using a dl-manager such as Jdownloader.

If you got any close friends then you want wanna share a premium account, cheaper than buying one alone.

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
You must have a premium (which i bought, i suggest you do spending about $10 for a premium compared to $50 for the videos u dl). you could dl cryptloader. this is basically it dls for you automatically. all you have to do is copy the link and wait (which is very long for free account)