世界でいちばん強くなりたい! Wanna Be the Strongest in the World 1-12+SP Complete (Dual Audio) [BDRip 720p 8bit]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
If you are a prowrestling fan and I have been, you will want to see this. Wrestling has gone to the Idols and that is not a bad combo, especially when you mix in some sweet fanservice. The pace is a little slow, the story is not ultra-exciting and at times perhaps a bit predictable but to be fair, that is how prowrestling often is. So I guess I would put this into the "Good" category but I can easily see how some would rate this a little higher or much lower. The artwork isn't exactly outstanding but it is quite sufficient and does not detract from the story. The extras are....classic.
Wanna Be the Strongest in the World.png

Plot Summary: Hagiwara Sakura and Miyazawa Erena are the leading members of a popular idol group Sweet. One day, Erena is injured by the attack of a female pro-wrestler Kazama Rio during the recording of a TV program. Sakura gets mad at Rio and gives her a dropkick. To avenge Erena, Sakura enters the female pro-wrestling matches.

201402012116384e8.jpg

VIDEO
- Video Source: BD-J
- Video Codec: H.264/AVC
- Video Resolution: 1280x720p HD (16:9)
- Video FPS: 23.976

AUDIO
- Codec: AAC
- Track 1: English: 5.1ch
- Track 2: Japanese: Stereo
- Track 3: English Commentary - (Eps 1 & 7)

SUBTITLES
- Track 1: English Signs/Songs
- Track 2: English Subtitles

EXTRAS
- 6x Blu ray Specials
20140611200553bda.jpg

Original Uploader: cornbreadman
Size: 6.36 GB
Directed by Rion Kujo
Written by Kazuho Hyodo
Music by Kayo Konishi
Studio Arms
Running time: 24 minutes per episode
Number of episodes: 12

f45f9102.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]cbm.wanna.be.the.strongest.in.the.world.1.12.sp.complete.dual.audio.bdrip.720p.8bit.torrent
    19 KB · Views: 2,144