デッドマンワンダーランド Deadman Wonderland Ep.01-12 | Complete (Dual Audio) [BD]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is a very nice re-encode of a contemporary classic. Deadman Wonderland was one of the earliest torrents I shared in this section and I enjoyed watching it again. If you haven't seen this yet then don't miss it. My biggest complaint on this anime is there isn't enough of it. Too violent for the younger ones in the family.
deadman-wonderland.jpg
Plot Summary: Ganta Igarashi has been convicted of a crime that he hasn't committed, and sent to a new, privately owned and operated prison, where the inmates are the main attraction in a modern day twist to the gladiatorial coliseums of ancient times. Throw in a healthy dose of weird little girl, some new-found super powers, and a little conspiracy theory, and you have Deadman Wonderland.

deadman-wonderland-cast.jpg

VIDEO
========
Format : mkv
File size : 77 MB
Duration : 25mn 01s
Overall Bit rate : 450 Kbps
Width : 1280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Video Format: h.265/HEVC (8-bit)

AUDIO & SUBTITLE
========
Language : English,Japanese
Format : AAC,AAC
Bit rate : 82.0 Kbps
Subtitle : Signs and Songs,English

crow.jpg

Original Uploader: -Rokey-
Size: 1.07 GB
Directed by Kōichirō Hatsumi
Written by Yasuyuki Muto
Music by NARASAKI
Studio Manglobe

Series:
Original run April 17, 2011 – July 3, 2011
Episodes 12

OVA "Red Knife Wielder":

Written by Yasutomo Yamada
Released October 8, 2011
Runtime 27 minutes

Opening Theme:
"One Reason" by fade
Ending Theme:
"Shiny Shiny" by NIRGILIS

shiro.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]arrg.deadman.wonderland.ep.01.12.ova.extra.complete.dual.audio.torrent
    14.2 KB · Views: 642
Reactions: Jackbnimble4

kiki_tt

Jul 28, 2008
An interesting series to say the least...where your blood filled with a special virus allows characters to do amazing things....what I found to be anticlimactic however was the protagonists whining about he can't this and the can't that...other wise...a fair attempt overall

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Many protaganists (main characters) are anything but the hero type.....which, although refreshing to see, can spawn some rather uninspiring leading male and female characters. My personal favorites of this series were Shiro and Crow (who starred in the OVA). I agree with your assesment of the protaganist but to be fair he was just a scrawny kid who had likely never had much faith in himself and must have been scared to death most of this entire series (at least that is how I saw him). The "Dog Race" was pretty awesome and I think he had a few other good moments.
Dog_race_8.png

Last edited: