Cultured Men's Club (Gravure Group Buying)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Just curious, do you have any way to rip VHS/LaserDisc? I do, but I’ve seen several of those that are consistently expensive, yet popular on auction sites, leading me to believe they MUST be good, and I wish group buying was possible.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Just curious, do you have any way to rip VHS/LaserDisc? I do, but I’ve seen several of those that are consistently expensive, yet popular on auction sites, leading me to believe they MUST be good, and I wish group buying was possible.
i have 20ish of these gravure VHS, i haven't tried to rip them but you'd need something that can turn convert analog into digital, id most likely have to purchase some equipment

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
for everyone waiting on September and rest of August stuff, I've got the non-disc based stuff 75% uploaded but since ive been suffering from flu since sunday I've only been able to get a few hours in on the PC each day, I think ill be done by friday

Otter1065

Jan 22, 2023
for everyone waiting on September and rest of August stuff, I've got the non-disc based stuff 75% uploaded but since ive been suffering from flu since sunday I've only been able to get a few hours in on the PC each day, I think ill be done by friday
Wishing you good health and a fast recovery!!

Reactions: Death Metal

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Reactions: JinSun09

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Anyone else interested in any of the the other Mini Aile DVDs?

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Anyone else interested in the 桃色聖春女学園 series? There’s a few on Yahoo Auctions and a bunch on Suruga-ya.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
CMP-005 Digigra + Lovepop Potluck

images.jpgimages2.jpg

Digigra and Lovepop are doing bulk purchase discount, this is a rare site-wide sale that only pops up once a year, all items including new, old and other manufacturer products such as Cream ROMs are on sale.

How it works
1. Navigate to the PPV section Digigra: https://digi-gra.net/ppv/all.php?release=new or Lovepop:
https://lovepop.net/r18/ppv/all.php?release=new
2. Choose items that you want, maximum 2500 points, if you want more remember its $15 = 2500 points
3. Send the payment, message me at fund@bunkajin.club with the your lists and pay method.

Once the potluck concludes all of the items chosen by contributors will be included in the final set, the set can be purchased for one month after it is closed, but late buyers can only buy the final pot.

Potluck closes on December 30.

Restrictions
- No VR titles
- You cannot choose lower quality versions of any product (if 4K version exists it must be chosen over FHD)
- No
MILF TV stuff

Suggestions
If you like the swimsuit try-on videos: lovepop / digi-gra
If you like the workout videos:
lovepop
If you like the riding videos: lovepop / digi-gra

Last edited:

Otter1065

Jan 22, 2023
Will you be doing the sets of Cameron G videos again next month? So far they have been amazing! I’m all in to keep supporting your efforts.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Will you be doing the sets of Cameron G videos again next month? So far they have been amazing! I’m all in to keep supporting your efforts.
yup, just wanted to take it easy this month