Convert Urlcash or Linkbucks to Direct Link

ars187

Mar 14, 2008
Now thats cool, I would love to see the underlying PHP source for that,

Just simple to do that. Basically like this..
Code:
<?
function check($url) {
    $ch = curl_init($url);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_REFERER, $url);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']);
    $res = curl_exec($ch);
    curl_close($ch);
    unset($ch);
    return $res;
}

function result($url){
$html = strtolower($url);
if(preg_match_all('/<a\s[^>]*href=([\"\']??)([^" >]*?)\\1([^>]*)>/siU', $html, $link, PREG_SET_ORDER)){
    foreach($link as $links)
        {                
            if(eregi("megaupload", $links[2])) {
                $link[0]= $links[2];
		}
            if(eregi("rapidshare", $links[2])) {
                $link[0]= $links[2];
		}
	// ....and another link
	}
}
return $link[0];
}

//=======================

$url="http://......urlcash.net"; // or "http://www.linkbucks.com/link/....";
$url = check($url);
$url = result($url);
echo $url;
?>

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
While that is cool it is still an unnecessary step to take if the torrent file and or cover scan is posted. I'm still going through with my previously posted plan to begin banning members who post them starting tomorrow. I want akiba a LinkTrash free zone and will do what I can do make it so.
desioner

Axandra

Jul 7, 2008
I'm not sure about it, but I think that once this piece of code is inserted in the proper places on a forum like this, it should do the trick automatically, for all the URLCash/LinkBucks posted before and after. Any chance for admins to take a look at the problem from this angle?

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
I agree with desioner. Anyway, that tool is still a bit interesting for other places where those links are posted.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
While that is cool it is still an unnecessary step to take if the torrent file and or cover scan is posted. I'm still going through with my previously posted plan to begin banning members who post them starting tomorrow. I want akiba a LinkTrash free zone and will do what I can do make it so.
desioner

Let's be firm!

:ban:

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
uhm. sorry, i'm not a programming expert, so maybe that what i'm asking may appear stupid .....

but, as for the few i understand, that code still send the url for check it and give back the free link, right ?

i mean, perhaps it just send the cash link, read the result, and then show you the free one, but in this operation, it always give to the cashlink a click, increasing anyway the gain of the peoples that have posted the cashlink .....is just my opinion, as NON-expert, so please be patient ok :)

anyway, if it work so, there is no sense for use it, cause still you use the cashlink for get the free one, gifting them money :p

in my humble opinion, if someone put online a tool like this, it must have also a detection routine and a database ..... i mean, as far as i know, each cashlink have one and only one free destination link, right ? ..... so, for the first thing, the script have to build a db for record all the couples cashlink/freelink, then each time a link is submitted, check first in the db if the same link was already previously submitted ..... if yes, read ans show the free link from the db, if no, do the online check and record the new couple in the db .....

this way, each single cashlink need to be checked (and submitted to cashlink site) one single time, all the other times it become just converted from the db .....

by the way, this means also that each cashlink submitted get one, and only one, click, also if used from thousand of peoples ..... :)

uhm, ok, maybe now you think i hate cashlinks ..... and you're right :) ..... i'm sharing FREE material (not just hentai) from a lot of time, and i seen a lot of times my works and shared material just stolen and used from other peoples for make money with no efforts ..... :( ..... so, any possible tool for break their "business" can only make me happy, if you get my point :)

ars187

Mar 14, 2008
^^ Yess, you right. I understand your feel. First time I'm newbie about PHP. I've seen in one thread here, in huge posted all of them from urlcash. For example like this. http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33960. But I need to download all. It make me stress, tired and wasting time to open every link. I'd looked for make it simple, surfing everywhere, but no one. It forced me to ask everywhere, learn from master and try myself. I haven't thought like your opinon yet. But your path is very possible. Maybe I'll learn deeper and make that true.

stdust

Jul 12, 2008
Brilliant! Works flawlessly with linkbucks.
Please keep the page alive for as long as possible.
Many thanks.

love4ever

Banned
Aug 5, 2008
Can you share me full source? Many thanks!