Cinderella Express - shinderera・ekusupuresu シンデレラ・エクスプレス [1989]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
My yesterday evening discovery, download was finished over night. This is a rare PACK-IN-VIDEO パック・イン・ビデオ release dt. 08-16-1989 (rare - no wonder, I believe it was their only one...). No real hentai, but very good ecchi stuff...

Title: :chinesenewyearm: Cinderella Express - shinderera・ekusupuresu シンデレラ・エクスプレス - 47:38 mins.

raw, uncensored (no censorship necessary as it´s ecchi only), no subs, format AVI, AR 640 x 480, 546 MB.

One less on the long list...

Attachments

• cinderella express.torrent
    21.8 KB · Views: 609
Last edited by a moderator:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
My yesterday evening discovery, download was finished over night. This is a rare PACK-IN-VIDEO パック・イン・ビデオ release dt. 08-16-1989 (rare - no wonder, I believe it was their only one...). No real hentai, but very good ecchi stuff...

Why do you say "their only one" ? I have evidence of other ecchi releases from them, like "Ikenai Boy" and "Dokushin Apart Dokudamiso". But since the latter two have been released by other companies, plus they are not found yet, yes it's the only release from them available ...

Title: :chinesenewyearm: shinderera・ekusupuresu シンデレラ・エクスプレス - 47:38 mins.

シンデレラ・エクスプレス = Cinderella Express
You really have trouble with japanese translations :XD:

raw, uncensored (no censorship necessary as it´s ecchi only), no subs, format AVI, AR 640 x 480, 546 MB.

One less on the long list...

It's from a manga, made by the author of "Minna Agechau", so you can imagine the same level of sexiness. The four volumes are also on Share.

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/弓月光

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
シンデレラ・エクスプレス = Cinderella Express You really have trouble with japanese translations

...not important - my knowledge is zero, but I find and post the files...

I just wanted to look into AniBD, but what did I read: "A request for the addition of this title to AniDB is currently pending." I love this game...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
It's now approved in the AniDB. It was pending because the person who submitted it only added the ANN entry as a reference (ANN has proven to be unreliable with old anime in several occasions)
ttp://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=6514

Does anyone know the story? I would like to request the manga raws as well.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I have contact with one of AniDB´s mods, he´s watching A-O and is using the data to update the db, just like the Five Ways releases like Star Tanjou we found out or that Nyo In thing...

Star Tanju and Nyo In single entries we had before have already been merged with the correct entries like Suashi no Houkago, Telepathist Ai Q315, Shining May and Samurai XXX...

So Cinderella Express has been added today.

It´s to our advantage only, I think...

If something´s wrong possibly and should be corrected please contact me by PM. I will tell you the contact then.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
what do you think about this? These are screenshots...

..and the start at least is very funny, let´s see if I manage to get it completely...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
How come volume 3 has not yet been found? I didn't know Inma Daitoshi was incomplete in the AniDB. Good luck, redrooster. I hope that you're able to get it.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the title in AniDB just isn´t completely correct, the title is: 淫魔大都市 BEAST CITY Ⅲ 淫魔蘇生編 demon revival compilation. And to be seen from the start - as far as I could watch it yet - it really is a compilation (of pts 1+2) only, some funny scenes added as to be seen from the screenshots.

Just in case someone is able to help with the dl:

file name: (18禁アニメ) 淫魔大都市Ⅲ 淫魔蘇生編 [41m41s 640x480 DivX5].avi
share hash: 06e5a68d67b36eb111cd325420054435c6108a86

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Anidb is far from being complete...
But it's still the most comprehensive anime online database.

what do you think about this? These are screenshots...

..and the start at least is very funny, let´s see if I manage to get it completely...

How come you have screenshots of this ?
I'm still stuck with my 2 MBs since I have it on queue...
If it would be only a compilation, it will a be very sad conclusion after the ending of part 2.

But wait, there is actually such compilation on VHS, with code CC98-1031, released on 04.12.1998 by Caress.

http://www.allmedia.jp/web/shop/detail.php?code=Az-AN-a2-CC98-1031

On the other hand I'm scared about the artwork since I saw the LD cover of part 3, it looks awful.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
it´s from the hash I ment above, so not from that one we both have known already. There are 39 MB dled already, so I could make a preview and view it, and issue screenshots as well.

That file not even bumped in my query but was caught by a hash I had put in long ago.