Chubby girl, Sena/Yu Kurusu

BrokenFaith

Jul 30, 2011
The girl, Sena, in KRMV205 is really cute.
140736L.jpg

She also used another name Yu Kurusu (来栖ゆう). However, I can't find many JAV of her on the internet. Anyone knows if she is using another stage name?

BrokenFaith

Jul 30, 2011
Hello BrokenFaith,

I looked for the movie KRMV205 on DMM: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=krmv205/
Then clicked on the actress - and voilá: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=actress/id=18274/
:tea:

One question - as you already saw KRMV205: Her breasts seems to be not so big. Is that just an optical illusion from the cover? :puzzled:

Hi CodeGeek, thanks for your help. FYI, ZSD35 and ZSGD18 can also be found. But there's nothing more.

For you question, the answer is YES as what JAV producers tend to do.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
For you question, the answer is YES as what JAV producers tend to do.

Do I understand it correctly: It is an illusion that her breasts are not so big? Means in reallity they are bigger? :puzzled: Normally JAV producers do the opposite: The "draw" the breasts on the cover a little bit bigger than they are really.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
CodeGeek is more-so correct. However it will depend on who is on the cover and how they are trying to sell it. Don't forget the angle and lighting as well as the actual pose will make a woman's chest go from 30A to 36D.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
CodeGeek is more-so correct. However it will depend on who is on the cover and how they are trying to sell it. Don't forget the angle and lighting as well as the actual pose will make a woman's chest go from 30A to 36D.

aquamarine, you're scaring me. :scared: Especially as I saw your pictures you uploaded here. I like D, but I'm not interested in A at all. But humans are beings that are very much influenced by optical things (or other physical triggers like smell, sound and so on). So they don't take rational decisions most of the time (or even all the time?). :pandalaugh:

Ah, maybe you can proof your theory. :joker:

BrokenFaith

Jul 30, 2011
Do I understand it correctly: It is an illusion that her breasts are not so big? Means in reallity they are bigger? :puzzled: Normally JAV producers do the opposite: The "draw" the breasts on the cover a little bit bigger than they are really.
Sorry for my poor English. But you've got it anyway.