Catfights that start in street attire

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I ran into a mystery clip downloaded eons ago, and discovered the participants' names were spelled out in English... Eri Matsui vs. Chiharu Miyama.

attachment.php

I figured that would be enough to get a bead on this movie, and others like it. Here's how a gentleman from Freecatfights.com expressed his curiosity:

The DVD features eight hot Jap chicks (all stunning) who are fully dressed in sexy attire, blouse, skirts and nylons.
They enter a ring, remove their heels, stand facing each other, then continue to slap each other in turn, until the bell signals the start of the fight.
The winner is determined by KO (normally by choke hold) or by stripping the her opponent until she's left completely naked.
I don't know the name of the company but "Soft On Demand" is draped on a banner behind the ring.

Here is a taste of one of these videos.

I threw both actresses' names into Google, got nowhere. It appears Eri Matsui is the deadly one (she knocks out her opponent via a chokehold... rather disturbing to watch, actually), so I focused on her as the next step. Nothin'. Put her translated name into DMM - Nothin'. Put her name into the relevant thread on this forum - Nothin'.

Guess I could have come up with the answers if I kept looking (such as biting the bullet, and paying a visit to the SOD site... I get the chills, just thinking about wading through a Japanese manufacturer's waters), but why should I do that when you, kind-hearted soul, can make my life so much easier. Answer me that, kind-hearted soul.

Despite my, by now, considerable JAV travels, it's interesting that I haven't run into much on this particular genre. Would you please shed light on it? I also recall coming across similar fare, fully-normal-clothed women beginning the film, not just wrestling or fighting with each other, but being thrown in with chasing men, getting stripped and suffering dire results, and that sort of thing. (Perhaps manufactured by companies other than "Soft on Demand.")

Much obliged, partners.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Tough look but I think I found the specific one.
attachment.php

sddm019:
女格闘家ガチンコキャットファイト

2001/08/09
with: 鮎川忍(松井恵梨), 永井絵理香, 美山千春

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Dear Paparoach408, you have gone beyond being simply terrific and amazing... you are now entering the awe-inspiring category, and it has become frightening. Time after time, you have succeeded in unraveling the most trivial JAV obscurities - and you are right, this one was a very tough one, indeed. It's one thing if you luck out now and then when it comes to solving these seemingly impossible riddles, but you have managed to do so consistently.

I put this query up on the "Discussion" thread because my intent was not really to get a specific JAV to be identified (and that certainly does not take away from my satisfied shock of PR408's managing to get to the bottom of this one); I was actually hoping to get thoughts on this sort of movie, where women begin being fully clothed and then go through the process of suffering outrages, in a fight or contest setting. Now and then I've come upon clips, and a good variety of them, to make me conclude this genre may be relatively prevalent. But it is odd that I've never really encountered the full video for this sort of film (PR408's I.D. is actually my first). Oh, well; a moderator thought it fitting to move my query to the I.D. section, so I suppose that will be it for the discussion end.