Cant access 4 chan, hongfire, OR deadfrog?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

whiteninja2000

Aku Soku Zan
May 31, 2007
What in the heck is going on here?
I couldnt get into 4 chan the other day (looked like a hack)
Then sometime later hongfire wasnt working. Now this morning deadfrog wont work.
Is this all related? Or am I going insane?
I dont know about 4 chan but I hope the others are just a temp thing

(4 chan now links to what looks like some hackers forums now)

Law240

May 22, 2007
No your not going insane 4chan was hacked and because of the links to 4chan hongfire went down as well the only I'm really worried about is master bloodfers forum it's been down since yesterday

Alternatives for 4chan

7chan.org
2chan.org
12chan.org

DarthXeven

Sithlord
Oct 25, 2007
What in the heck is going on here?
I couldnt get into 4 chan the other day (looked like a hack)
Then sometime later hongfire wasnt working. Now this morning deadfrog wont work.
Is this all related? Or am I going insane?
I dont know about 4 chan but I hope the others are just a temp thing

(4 chan now links to what looks like some hackers forums now)

try going in through the Manga page http://zip.4chan.org/a/imgboard.html I just left it a moment ago....but the homepage?....no haps.

Doomdragon

Feb 28, 2007
No your not going insane 4chan was hacked and because of the links to 4chan hongfire went down as well the only I'm really worried about is master bloodfers forum it's been down since yesterday

Alternatives for 4chan

7chan.org
2chan.org
12chan.org

Regarding master Bloodfer's forum read here

DeadSkill

May 20, 2007
haha not good for you hongfire works, and deadfrog works so you maybe have a virus or some sht