Can help to identify RCT576

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
While I'm not taking the abilities of our resident geniuses for granted, I can't see how one set of screen shots will manage to pin any of these ladies down - since there is nothing significant to distinguish any of them. (I see one has a pretty solid body.)

Trouble is, the movie is very new - judging by the flurry of download options provided in the archives, in the last couple of days. (Eight uploaders vying for your clicks, folks.) The usual sources, such as Sougouwiki, has not got around to identifying the ladies, yet.

I presume you own the movie already, Francistcp. To increase your chances, what you needed to do was select clear close-ups of each actress, grab the frames, and set up three separate galleries - by embedding the photos, nice and large, via the [IMG} BB code. (That is, paste the uploaded attachment's link in between
.) You're counting on the off-chance of someone finding the answers mainly through facial recognition, so you need to put those faces out there.

(You should have a frame-grab tool; my favorite is MWSnap. some video players have them built in, such as Windows Media Classic.)

Whatever else you can include will help. Why stop with only one set of screen shots, when others are freely available? Let me give you a hand with that possibility:

Screen shots 2

Screen shots 3

Screen shots 4

Last edited by a moderator: