ブラックキャット Black Cat [Dual Audio 10bit DVD480p]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I wasn't crazy about the first episode of this one but like many anime it was setting the prologue for a much more interesting story. The main characters are well done and the journey that you take with them is entertaining. One thing that you can't stress enough in a good anime are the villains. It is a lot easier to love the good guys if you hate the bad guys. There are too many characters in this anime for proper development of all the minor ones given the episode constraints but they actually do a pretty good job of it. There are light moments in this anime that blend nicely with the action and drama so I found this anime well balanced. Overall it was a decent production, maybe the animation could have been better, the english audio of this encode was a little low and I had to turn up the volume and maybe the writing could have been a little sharper in areas but these were all minor things really. The best test of a good anime is after you finished watching it. Were you glad you saw it or do you wish you had passed on it? I felt pretty good about watching this.
Train_Heartnet.jpg

Plot Summary: Train Heartnet is known as the Black Cat for his quick reactions to attacks and his title as Number Thirteen as member of the secret society Chronos. He is an unbeatable master gunman, a cold and unfeeling killer until he meets Saya, a bounty hunter, or "sweeper". She teaches him the value of a human life, and that one should live in order to repent for one's mistakes rather than die because of them. Through her, Train learns to love and care for other people as he too becomes a sweeper and travels with his partner Sven and the mysterious girl Eve.

1280_Anime_Black_Cat_36.jpg
Video
H264 10 bit
720x480

audio
AAC

Subtitles
ssa

Ac15164e15a0b81f0115a6ba49191940.jpg

Original Uploader: VCleo
File Size: 2.21 GB
Directed by     Shin Itagaki
Produced by Masaya Shinozaki
                      Naoki Watanabe
                      Taito Okiura
                      Takashi Takano
                      Tetsuo Daitoku
Written by     Shuichi Kouyama
Music by     Taku Iwasaki
Studio     Gonzo
Original run     October 6, 2005 – March 30, 2006
Episodes     24

pot5r5y.jpg

Opening Theme:
"ダイアの花 (Daia no Hana)" by Yoriko
Ending Theme:
#1: "ナミダボシ (Namidaboshi)" by PUPPYPET (eps 1-12)
#2: "Kutsuzure" by Ryoji Matsuda (eps 13-23)

Black.Cat.1213.jpg

Attachments

• DBDD29894EDFD6BEB6AE97C4D717934BB69DE1DF.torrent
    13.6 KB · Views: 692
Reactions: Loddy