Best Hentai Anime Release of July 2008

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

which is july's best release?

• Total voters

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
well since i said i'd do it after iris 2 comes out here it is then

crap got an extra o in Shoujo Sect :sick: oh well it can't be edited anymore

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
So the 2 new Hot Bear releases go into the August poll then, I think, as they are the only ones left which originally should be released in July.

Why did you not give up your vote yet?

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
I think he haven't seen iris yet :lols:, me neither but I'm voting anyway hehe

houkago 2 have some pretty nice scene but not very original and the story depressing because I hate bad guy wins so I made my mind into KJ 2
Actually there is one scene that I think very original is when the bad guy fuck the hell out the wife out until thrown out of the car and cum :evillaugh:, any scene like this in other H ?

Fluff

Girls gimme your panties!
Mar 6, 2007
I voted for Iris 2. I've seen it today and i must say..awesome tentacles scenes...so +1 for this movie. :)

:evil:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
actually i just forgot :goodboy:
definitely houkago II 2 for me, just wish they did it like Manin Densha 2 or Rinkan Gakuen so i didn't have to go through all the trouble of editing . Kojin Jugyo 2 was really unfortunate. and for the record i'm changing my rating of Harukoi Otome 2 to 3.0 even with that wasted threesome scene

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
well 幼なじみと同級生 just got posted at TT. but since its officially an Aug release it will still not be included here

redroostor

Jul 30, 2008
hello, do you guys happen to see my brother ? I have been looking him around the ranch but did not find him.....
if you did see him, please tell him we need more hens to lay eggs so come back soon

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Sorry, brother, to see you in this status, did you copy the number plate of the car that ran over you?

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
LOLLLL, that was fucking hilarious :lols::lols::lols:
another fans of yours red ? I spilled my guts looking at that picture :murder:
I think you may have another one like those -saku series haha

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
waiting to see my two other brothers, rodrooster and rodroostor...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Shishunki Shoujo 2 for me, I think I mentioned that else where already though. Though to be fair I haven't seen Iris 2 yet. Oh well.

And Damn, Chicken Coop up in this.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
just asked brother redroostor if he could do my job for the next time period and he agreed. Finally I can go on vacation. Bye, bye, see you in a few weeks...

In case of emergency I´m on chicken island...

btw.: the 2nd photo is supposed to be our mom, her nick is "hotchicken"...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
and here i thought no one was gonna vote for shoujo sect. poor harukoi otome 2 and himekishi angelica 2 , but the most unfortunate 1 has got to be 十二人の女教師 2 from Vanilla since it wasn't just me who forgot about it