べるぜバブ Beelzebub English Subbed 720p Complete Episode(1-60)+OVA(480p)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Not everything I share I watch and this is one of those. I may change my mind in the future but at the moment I am only personally watching dubbed anime (easier on my failing eyesight). This would possibly be an exception though so I thought it worth sharing.

20100630_beelzebub03.jpg

Information:
Release Date : January 9, 2011 - March 25, 2012
Audio language : Japanese
SubTitle language : English(Softsub)
Format : MKV
File size : 90 MB
Duration : 24min
Resolution : 1280x720
117974-beelzebub-beelzebub.jpg

Description: Based on a manga by [Tamura Ryuuhei], serialised in [Shounen Jump]. The story follows the strongest juvenile delinquent, [Oga Tatsumi], a first year at Ishiyama High, the school for delinquents. The story begins as he is telling the story of how he found the baby [Beelbou] to his best (and only) friend [Furuichi Takayuki]: One day while fishing by the river (actually, taking revenge on people trying to kill him in his sleep), he sees [Alaindelon] floating down it, he pulls him to shore and the man splits in half revealing a baby boy. This boy is the son of none other than the demon king [Daimaou] and Oga has been chosen as the one to raise it with the help of baby`s maid [Hilda]. Since Oga can no longer part with Baby Beel — without almost dying — they visit the delinquent school together from then on. An inconvenience, that Oga attempts to `pass on` to other students at Ishiyama — the theory is that if Oga can find someone more evil and stronger than himself, Baby Beel will `attach` to that person instead. After subsequently fighting and defeating all members of the Touhoushinki and in the process, destroying Ishiyama High itself, Oga and company are transferred to Saint Ishiyama Academy, a carefully monitored school that does not have any delinquents, yet...

Directed by Nobuhiro Takamoto
Music by Yasuharu Takanashi
Studio Pierrot+

Original uploader: manikandan88
Size: 5.47 GB

Attachments

• [kickass.to]m.ni.beelzebub.english.subbed.720p.complete.episode.1.60.ova.torrent
    18.6 KB · Views: 450
Last edited: