Armpit and more

BlackTerror

Mar 8, 2011
I didn't know where to post this, but I think some members on this forum would be interested :

Hi everyone,

We are recruiting members to join an armpit blog that specifically targets people who have a fetish for armpits.

This isn't just any blog though. The material found on this blog, is culmination of all members who were also recruited.

This means that if you want to be a part of the blog, you must also possess some skill (in finding rare videos, access to multiple download hosts etc). No tube links!

if you can do the above, you will be rewarded with rare content not easily found or, found at all on the web.

So to summarize to be a part of the blog you must be able to :

1. be able to host to megadownload, and have access to storage. This part can be negotiatied if you are supremely good at point 2

2. You must also be good at finding rare content regarding armpit fetish. This does not mean random tube links found all over. This means finding movies that are normally not known (for example a 2 hour long japanese movie that doesnt explicilty state armpit, but its in there).

If you feel that you are a good canidate please email me at theblackterror7@gmail.com. Thank you.

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
Awesome! I will send you my resume by Express Mail. I have over 20 references on file for evaluation.
I also can provide over 20 file sharing accounts for beautiful underarms in 4k resolution.

I personally don't like armpits, but I will do any job that pays well. If you'd like I can fax you some photos of my underarms.

Reactions: Little Chucky