Anyone know her name from title aegom012

babys007

Feb 12, 2009
1ae08b497375802.jpg

starts from 14:00 to 25:00

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlii3yqy

I tried matching the names listed but no luck...half the listed names dont even match the content...

Reactions: jugulear

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
So nice to have such an old-time Akiba-Online member make his voice heard, Babys007!

When you first mistakenly posted this riddle at the Discussion section, I see Kharo88 helpfully suggested checking the cast list from that JavLibrary page. You now write you've done so, without luck. I haven't scrutinized, but my instinct would be that you may not be correct with your statement, "Half the listed names dont even match the content..." (although I don't know.) What makes me think so is the fact that when I opened up your screen shots (nice presentation, by the way... you put some EFFORT into your I.D. thread!), I can believe there were eight actresses. There are also eight names on the JavLibrary cast list. Odds are, your gal should be there.

Here... I'll quickly look at the little portraits Asian Screens presents at the tops of the actresses' pages:

Ai Wakana
Mitsuki Asuka
Hirono Imai
Rina Hatsume
An Mizuki (hey, I just covered her, here)
Natsume Inagawa
Ria Sakuragi
Sayo Arimoto

Luckily, all of the actresses are established, and none seem obscure; that is, plenty of reference for the having.

The one that hit me was Hirono Imai.

IPTD-604.jpg
IPTD-604

Hope you'll be opening your trap more often from now on... I see you've dipped a toe in the "Mature" thread... that thread needs you! (And look around some more, too..!)

(I am giving you your first "Like" in an absurd effort to rejuvenate you. See? You'll never forget me now, because we never forget our first.)

Last edited:
Reactions: babys007

babys007

Feb 12, 2009
hehe...Thanks for helping me out identifying this baby....I have researched more and found couple of ID on the screenshots...here is my proof the listed names doesn't match the content...

0-12:00 - Ayona Miu
14:00- 25:00 - STILL SEARCHING
26:00-39:00 - Kuriyama Chinese Quince
40:00-53:00 - Aspect Saki Misa
54:00- 1:07 - Asuka Mitsuki
1:08- 1:21 - STILL SEARCHING
1:23-1:35 - Sakuragi Ria
1:37-1:49 - Mizuki An
1:51- 1:57 - STILL SEARCHING

I want to believe thats hirono imai but the face similarity just doesn't strike me at all....I was looking for sex agent studio site but i cant even find their website or else I would have asked them directly...

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Actually, this is a strange one, indeed. SEX Agent usually just compiles scenes from BALTAN's scenes. I went through BALTAN's films to look for this girl but I didn't find the title - I could have missed it, of course. I checked out Hirono Imai's TMCY-039, and that blowjob scene is definitely not from that title, even though that's the only thing that she did with BALTAN, so I don't think it's her, either. But I think it has to be from one of BALTAN's films...

babys007

Feb 12, 2009
I am sooooooo sad right now...VERY VERY SAD

I found her name and only to find out she got only ONE movie....:(

Her name is Yuki Tanaka

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I am sooooooo sad right now...VERY VERY SAD

I found her name and only to find out she got only ONE movie....:(

Her name is Yuki Tanaka

Are you sure? I'm asking because it doesn't look like that scene is from TMPH-019, which JavLibrary lists as Yuki Tanaka's only film.

Also, I was wrong, SEX Agent compiles scenes from more studios than just BALTAN. I need to get up to speed. :(

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Wow. This does not happen very often, where a provided cast list is so full of holes.

I commend you for finding this very rare actress, Babys007.

Yuki Tanaka ( 田中ゆき ) has a few more credits, although TMPH-019 appears to be her only starring role; here are the others, from DMM's page, and R18's page.

The scene was originally featured in On Her Knees Blowing No.4 [AGEMIX-241].

agemix-241.jpg

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Wow. This does not happen very often, where a provided cast list is so full of holes.

I commend you for finding this very rare actress, Babys007.

Yuki Tanaka ( 田中ゆき ) has a few more credits, although TMPH-019 appears to be her only starring role; here are the others, from DMM's page, and R18's page.

The scene was originally featured in AGEMIX-241.

View attachment 743032

Yeah, you're right, but I was under the impression that AGEMIX titles were also compilations from BALTAN's films... Maybe I'm just getting too old for this! :D

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
You, the eternal youth... get old? Nicht auf Ihrem Leben.

Uh, when did I get that nickname? :D Anyway, I'll take that as a compliment! But actually, this reminds me of one of my favourite songs which I'll totally post now.

Oh, and what's with the German? (I think that sentence is grammatically wrong... although I haven't spoken German for almost 10 years now... don't even speak a word of it anymore, in fact. But don't tell Hans! :D )

EDIT: oh, and you don't need to be so polite! :)