Anju Kouzuki 香月杏珠

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Don't think only about the present.

Reactions: Ishikawa

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
I'd be interested but I don't have a VR headset.
Yes, while it's nice to have a headset for the full experience it's not needed to at least view & enjoy the content.
Some smart phones are able to play and move the camera with the built in accelerometers! There are also a few free 3DVR apps that are able to use mouse to move the camera and will display the image properly.
Thanks again to those interested have had a few more members step forward for the lovely Anjyu! It's gonna be so nice to see that red swimsuit scene~
4k_p_dvd11_anju03_035.jpg
She's so gorgeous!

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
links turn into premium due to a large number of downloads. don't worry i will replace all the links asap.
Will there be a notification on this? Just curious.