A warning about RS/MU/HF password phishing

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysoo

Aug 25, 2008
WTF! My hotfile account just been suspended. I haven't been downloading anything for few days ! I emailed to hotfile but still no reply from them. Hotfile really sucks.
It never happen before when I were using RS / MU premium.
This is the first time I'm using hofile. Guess now it's back to using RS / MU.
" hotfile really suck "

mysoo

Aug 25, 2008
Finally confirmed hotfile f*@k up . Just received email from them. Seem to be some technical issues with hotfile and automatically suspended my account, WTF !
But they extended my account for few days, yeh !!

yota71

Japanese Girls addict *_*
Mar 31, 2010
If you want to protect yourserlf by phising simply read the link before clicking, you surely find some minimal difference in the link, i do everytime this thing before clicking ;)

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
I use Mipony downloader and it is great, it wont download/open any site/link that is not origianlly MU/HF/RS :tea: thank you for info and warning~~~:cheer:

aviant_greek

Just a JAV Collector
Jul 30, 2008
copy the link to notepad, copy the link in the notepad into your download manager
never have that problems :exhausted:

Status
Not open for further replies.