A Star on the internet?

Darkhaired

Mar 2, 2007
Yeah, I've seen her stuff before. It goes along the same lines - weirdness, just staring at the screen and saying a few lines over long periods of time.

I wonder if she even reads the feedback/comments, because if I were her and I did, I would be traumatized? Lol.

yuiika

Oct 21, 2008
ooh that girl!!!!
shes so scary... i dont get her..
she looks cute and seems to be a nice girl..
but she makes dumb videos n has dumb actions in them..

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I have seen this girl before a long time ago. I really disliked her then and I really dislike her now.
  • I don't think she's all that pretty (her eyes are frighteningly large).
  • The way she tries to speak in Japanese is painful to my ears because, while it is clear that she is trying to sound as though she has a native's grasp on tone and enunciation, she ends up sounding 100% like a foreigner who is desperately trying to sound native. Her personal tactic seems to be hyper-nasalize and to "cutesy-fying" every word that comes out of her mouth and also to say as little as possible. She rarely talks. When she does talk, her sentences are always very short and very simple. Why should this be so? No, it's not because that's how she talks: it's because she's hiding something! The problem with this strategy is that what does come out of her mouth still sounds completely unnatural. I have never known any Japanese women or teenage girls who talked like this girl does. And when I say "Japanese women", I'm talking women who are actually from Japan and not women who, like this girl, are born and raised in America and whose only claim to being Japanese is parentage. And I'm not referring to anime voice actresses or movie stars -- I'm talking about women who were my teachers, girls who were my classmates, etc.
  • She's an obvious camwhore. I never find that attractive.

That last bullet deserves a "no big surprise :p" response from her fanbase, but the first two are sure to cause disagreement. Yet what can I say? I hate the way she talks and I hate the way she looks. Cruel, maybe, but meh. I just don't see what all the fuss is about.

Tokyo

Aug 6, 2008
Hi Guys,

Frankly, I do not like to see her videos doing nothing and really weird like that. But in reality, whether you like it or not, she had successfully made some people respond to her videos trying to look like her and do what she did.

Some people even become her fans by creating some tribute video even a website and I think the people's videos responding to hers are hilarious :)

I do not know why, but I like her. As simple as that.

Okay guys, thanks for sharing your opinion :)

jupiter999

loves Tada Mizuho only...
Apr 2, 2008
Just seen it... And 1 video is enough...
Because the rest would be boring...:negligent:
She is pretty, no argument, but I'm still have eyes only for Tada Mizuho...:full:
All the best to this girl anyway...:attention:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
We have enough fucking creepy white people in Japan as it is, let's keep her out of here.
*Rated One Star*

Skyraida

Is Eating Your Internets
Mar 27, 2008
She's a adorable face to look at,
her videos have no point
but it's not like her videos are long either