A few Questions

Rob1120

Jan 1, 2010
I don't know if this belongs in this section of the forum or not but I will try it anyway.

1. I am somewhat new to the whole asian/oriental scene and I was just noticing that a huge majority of the women in JAV have harry p+ssies and I was wondering if this is a cultural thing or what the deal is?

2. What is with so many of the JAV being censored? Why do they make a movie of sex and then try to censor it by putting a small blotch over the private parts of the actors, it isnt like you can hide the fact that they are having sex, so why censor it at all?

3. Since I am a noob here I am wondering how do I go about posting an avatar pic to my profile?

Just a couple of things that came into my head while searching this site and was wondering what every body else thought about these things.

Hope to hear some feedback and some thought for everyone out there.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
2. What is with so many of the JAV being censored? Why do they make a movie of sex and then try to censor it by putting a small blotch over the private parts of the actors, it isnt like you can hide the fact that they are having sex, so why censor it at all?

It is the law in Japan

3. Since I am a noob here I am wondering how do I go about posting an avatar pic to my profile?

click User CP then Edit Avatar