a boy from china

北京小伙

Jul 25, 2009
Hello everyone, I am from Beijing, China. Would like to know some foreign friends in Beijing, I am male, I hope you are female and 18-year-old to 25 years old, I would like to experience the atmosphere of exotic sex. Devilside_v@hotmail.com can contact me, thank you!

redroostor

Jul 30, 2008
Hello everyone, I am from Beijing, China. Would like to know some foreign friends in Beijing, I am male, I hope you are female and 18-year-old to 25 years old, I would like to experience the atmosphere of exotic sex. Devilside_v@hotmail.com can contact me, thank you!

well hello dear boy from china, I am an 18 Years old girl with sizes B 60 W 140 H 130
160 cm tall and 82 kg in weight, I have a very cute acme face and a quite bad eyesight so I wear glasses
I'd like to experience exotic sex with you too if thats alright ^^ contact me at kowaii_oshiri_onna91@yahoo.com
I'll be waiting :inlove:

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
well hello dear boy from china, I am an 18 Years old girl with sizes B 60 W 140 H 130
160 cm tall and 82 kg in weight, I have a very cute acme face and a quite bad eyesight so I wear glasses
I'd like to experience exotic sex with you too if thats alright ^^ contact me at kowaii_oshiri_onna91@yahoo.com

Hot damn, I need to see some pics of you! :XD:

北京小伙

Jul 25, 2009

Is your picture only lost all their feathers in the chicken it ?ha ha! 82 kilograms is indeed hard to imagine.
I'll give you the yahoo mail to send an e-mail, If you see, give me a reply, thank you and good luck!