18+ events in Tokyo and regular tourists to Tokyo/ residents of Tokyo that want to meet other community members

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Anon5001

Addict of Asian female feet, shoes & femdom.
Apr 1, 2016
Hello

Does anybody regularly visit Tokyo or live in Tokyo and wants to meet other Akiba/JAV fans from the community. I am totally interested. Please check out my profile.

Also, does anybody have information on any events related to JAV, erotic fairs, idol public appearances , strip shows, 18+ related content/addresses, etc. etc. Also normal junior idol signing/signing events, photo-shoots. Any info/links appreciated. Even more so if we could hang out together.

Last edited:

Yukatori

Dec 21, 2014
Not gonna be there anytime soon but you're probably limited by Japanese speaking ability.

Foreigner friendly burlesque shows, you can find videos taken on youtube

Another strip show type place

Muscle Girls Bar is just muscular girls in tight fitting workout clothes so it's more casual but they have a couple of english speakers there during the day. And there are also photos/videos online.

If that was helpful at all, mind telling me who the girl in your profile pic is? - Rina Koike for the uninitiated

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon5001

Anon5001

Addict of Asian female feet, shoes & femdom.
Apr 1, 2016
Thank you very much. I don't know who she is. I just love her feet. :)

• Haha
Reactions: vincent_z