[1000giri_150821yuina] Pure costume ☆ Super cute and super erotic ship Ko ● Island ●

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
1000giri-150821yuina.jpg
Delivery date 2015-08-21 Title Pure costume ☆ Super cute and super erotic ship Ko ● Island ●
Name Yuina 18 years old
Type Lori / Sister Slender Beauty Teenage Girl Gal Beautiful
Breasts Size Tcm B84cm W58cm H83cm
Genre Gonzo Project Exclusive Video Cosplay Play content Semen Fellatio Vibe Creampie Raw Saddle Yuina-chan, a super cute cosplayer who picked up at Comiket. KanColle Shimakaze to love hotel ♪ A fair and slender costume for Yuina-chan. The ass that bites into the T-back that can be seen from behind her is erotic ♪ When you rub her boobs or mess with the dick, it reacts sensitively and leaks a writhing voice, transforming into a hilarious expression! The appearance of smiling happily while giving a blow job is the horny girl of her age. If you insert it raw, you will panting while twisting the slim body!

720p 1.05gb WATERMARKS - Reseed
ss.jpeg

Attachments

• [新片720P-多圖]1000人斬 150821yuina 清純美少女~ユイナ.torrent
    22 KB · Views: 974
Jun 29, 2020
View attachment 2960524
Delivery date 2015-08-21 Title Pure costume ☆ Super cute and super erotic ship Ko ● Island ●
Name Yuina 18 years old
Type Lori / Sister Slender Beauty Teenage Girl Gal Beautiful
Breasts Size Tcm B84cm W58cm H83cm
Genre Gonzo Project Exclusive Video Cosplay Play content Semen Fellatio Vibe Creampie Raw Saddle Yuina-chan, a super cute cosplayer who picked up at Comiket. KanColle Shimakaze to love hotel ♪ A fair and slender costume for Yuina-chan. The ass that bites into the T-back that can be seen from behind her is erotic ♪ When you rub her boobs or mess with the dick, it reacts sensitively and leaks a writhing voice, transforming into a hilarious expression! The appearance of smiling happily while giving a blow job is the horny girl of her age. If you insert it raw, you will panting while twisting the slim body!

720p 1.05gb WATERMARKS - Reseed
View attachment 2960526
Is it just me or is anyone else not getting the complete file?

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
i don't know what the problem is...these aren't my torrents...these are the original poster's torrents and I'm just reposting them from my collection

I see 14 seeds, 52 peers, share ratio 17 for that torrent

Another possible problem is that you're trying to DL everything in the torrent...just only DL the video

If there are multiple videos in the torrent, only DL the one that I put in the post..cuz that's the one I have

I had said this before when I started to repost old torrents, so I didn't feel the need to repeat it in every post

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2020
i don't know what the problem is...these aren't my torrents...these are the original poster's torrents and I'm just reposting them from my collection

I see 14 seeds, 52 peers, share ratio 17 for that torrent

Another possible problem is that you're trying to DL everything in the torrent...just only DL the video

If there are multiple videos in the torrent, only DL the one that I put in the post..cuz that's the one I have

I had said this before when I started to repost old torrents, so I didn't feel the need to repeat it in every post
Maybe you could post in downloads?
Just sayin....

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
Maybe you could post in downloads?
Just sayin....
I’m sorry what is “downloads”, do you mean using filejoker??

I’m an old dude with limited tech knowledge.

I just wanted to give back to the community because I built my collection from all the great posters and sites, such as neroz, arsenal-fan, godhead, kg99, offkab, runbkk, wkk, sis001, Nike, oldman, plus countless others

Is everyone else having the same problem?

I guess the only solution is to pay to download them if you really want them

Jun 29, 2020
I’m sorry what is “downloads”, do you mean using filejoker??

I’m an old dude with limited tech knowledge.

I just wanted to give back to the community because I built my collection from all the great posters and sites, such as neroz, arsenal-fan, godhead, kg99, offkab, runbkk, wkk, sis001, Nike, oldman, plus countless others

Is everyone else having the same problem?

I guess the only solution is to pay to download them if you r

Jun 29, 2020
First, don't get the impression that I'm not grateful as I got a bunch of your posts and the videos are terrific. I'm not trying to bust your balls or anything. The forum I was referring to is the Uncensored JAV downloads forum. For some reason a number of your torrents simply will not complete, which is a drag because a lot of your posts seem like they'd be terrific (especially this one). Perhaps another member of this forum will have more insight. The downloads forum is a potential plan B. Keep up the great posts!

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
when I downloaded it in 2015...it completed at 100%...But a lot has changed...renamed the drive or renamed the folder or what not.....so when I uploaded it again it says 99.9%...but it plays fine

try to see if you can play the file at 99.9%