Recent content by truc1979

  1. truc1979

    Learn Japanese... with JAV

    Part 2 is online. The focus is on male anatomy (balls/kintama, cock/chinpo, ...). With this focus, you'll see about the genitive, a few common words like "Ojisan" or "Sugoi", and see another use of "mata". https://www.avsubtitles.com/blog/20260831_learn-japanese-with-jav-2/
  2. truc1979

    Learn Japanese... with JAV

    Hello, Can we learn and have fun at the same time? I always thought the answer is yes!. So, why couldn't we try to learn Japanese from JAV dialogs? Let's try! I write my first lesson here: https://www.avsubtitles.com/blog/20260822_learn-japanese-with-jav/#h1 If you think it's interesting, if...
  3. truc1979

    Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    AVSubtitles most popular subtitles in July 2026 (11-20) : https://www.avsubtitles.com/movie77867/dldss-508--naho-ozawa-suzume-mino-2026 https://www.avsubtitles.com/movie59201/snos-120--aika-yumeno-2026 https://www.avsubtitles.com/movie14010/ure-035---2016...
  4. truc1979

    Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    AVSubtitles most popular subtitles in July 2026 (1-10) : https://www.avsubtitles.com/movie75487/roe-506--momoko-isshiki-2026 https://www.avsubtitles.com/movie35067/ssis-834--yua-mikami-2023 https://www.avsubtitles.com/movie69690/dass-937--reika-natsume-2026...
  5. truc1979

    Best subtitles site for AV: Subtitlecat vs AVSubtitles

    Zenra.net, Erojapanese.com and Jav-subtitles.com provide great professional subtitles, but sometimes we just need a quick look at the story so free AI generated subtitles may help. When this topic comes on the table, I often hear about Subtitlecat, but never about AVSubtitles.com which provide...
  6. truc1979

    Do you download or stream JAV?

    I've chosen "Download". I'm a "collector" (books and movies). If I loved the movie, I will also buy a physical DVD.
  7. truc1979

    Help in ID'ing this actress.

    Rina Nanase in 1pondo 061017_538
  8. truc1979

    People with real DVD collection

    Interview with Artemis is now online: https://www.avsubtitles.com/blog/20260729_interview-with-artemisinfj Any other collector is welcome :)
  9. truc1979

    NSFS-361 - English subtitles?

    I've juste generated + translated it. See here (choose the one uploaded by "truc1979" : If you want the Japanese generated version, just let me know. https://www.avsubtitles.com/movie54997/nsfs-361--machi-ikuno-2025
  10. truc1979

    NSFS-361 - English subtitles?

    I still have some sexy.kiwi credits. I can try to generate subtitles if you want.
  11. truc1979

    Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    Maybe I could suggest a mix of https://sexy.kiwi/ for the transcript + https://www.avsubtitles.com for the subtitles store. The first one is a paid service, but cheaper than Nexus if you want to test. Here are some few examples of subtitles I've generated with sexy.kiwi (I've used the "Mister...
  12. truc1979

    NSFS-361 - English subtitles?

    There are 2 versions here, but maybe they are the same you can find anywhere (I haven't checked them) : https://www.avsubtitles.com/movie54997/nsfs-361--im-going-town-2025
  13. truc1979

    Whisper (OpenAI) - Automatic English Subtitles for Any Film in Any Language - An Intro & Guide to Subtitling JAV

    If you don't have GPU, you can try https://sexy.kiwi/ Not perfect but from my tests it's not bad at all. The most accurate for JAV was the "Mister Pepper" agent. Be careful, it's a PAID service (but quite cheap). I wrote about my experience (...
  14. truc1979

    People with real DVD collection

    Hello, I'd like to know if some people around here have a DVD collection? (I'm talking of AV, of course) If you do or if you know a place where I can chat with collectors, please let me know! I'm looking for someone who'd like to share pictures and story of his collection, for an interview on a...
  15. truc1979

    Tutor helps her student by hiding answers on her body (with Yuki Yudzuru)

    HMPD-10045 is the original one, thanks! I see it's a whole series, so I just have to check them in order to find the "sequel". Thanks a lot !!!