Recent content by Scheer

  1. S

    DE-censoring JAV with Free Open source LADA application

    I can only comment on Jasna v10 having not tried the others. I have NACR-831 1920 size. Here are some screenshots from the film: That looks pretty good to me. As you can see, Jasna isn't perfect. Sometimes two fingers appear as one. Faces in between legs are also not quite right but much...
  2. S

    How I Collect and Download Jav--helpful for newbies

    You could use Google to search for it.
  3. S

    DE-censoring JAV with Free Open source LADA application

    I've been notified that Jasna has a new update, to v0.8.0: https://github.com/Kruk2/jasna/releases/tag/v0.8.0 I haven't tried it yet as I'm pretty happy with v0.7.2 that I have. I already cut the segments I want to de-mosaic. Copying to H264 might be good as that is what I use but H265 (HEVC)...
  4. S

    How I Collect and Download Jav--helpful for newbies

    JavLibrary ocassionally have Filejoker links. Sometimes they have links that are no longer available on Akiba or New-Jav. Some of the posters have their own lists. To find them, click on the poster's name. https://www.javlibrary.com/en/javliirl7y.html There's also Viper Girls...
  5. S

    The amount of cover editing is getting insane

    Surely it's because most of these products are sold in shops and all the buyers see is the box cover. As mentioned above, we online buyers have the advantage of looking at thumbnails. For extreme examples of this trait look at the DOA series. Laughable. It's a con of course but all buyers of...
  6. S

    DE-censoring JAV with Free Open source LADA application

    Another experiment! There are some films that are only available with mosaic removed. Often it has been done rather poorly. What to do? Well, how about re-applying a mosaic and then using Jasna (or LADA) to remove it and reconstruct the area properly? I tried this and the results were only...
  7. S

    Watermark and Subtitle Removal

    If you have the time and a decent computer it's quite remarkable what can be achieved with modern software. Old 720x480 films can be upscaled; mosaics can be decensored, and, one day perhaps, these logos can be removed. There's life in those old films yet!
  8. S

    Watermark and Subtitle Removal

    Apologies if there is a thread on this subject - I have looked! I want to offer my limited experience of watermark/logo and subtitle removal using downloadable programmes (payware). I have not used online methods. I've experimented with two downloadable programmes - Wondershare Filmora (which...
  9. S

    DE-censoring JAV with Free Open source LADA application

    No. Certainly not Jasna. See 'Requirements' for Jasna: https://github.com/Kruk2/jasna#requirements https://github.com/ladaapp/lada
  10. S

    DE-censoring JAV with Free Open source LADA application

    Jasna - my experiments continue. Using default settings (which include in my case Max Clip Size (MCS) 90) I can get good results. When I increase MCS to 120 I could see no difference (I don't want to go any higher then 120 as I think my GPU won't like it). Neither could I see any difference...
  11. S

    DE-censoring JAV with Free Open source LADA application

    I'm not familiar with Github but I see what you mean. I posted a request on the 'Issues' tab. Thank you. Edit. I tried to copy and paste with the mouse as I did not know and have never needed any other way. I was advised that it could be done by keyboard (Copy CTRL+C, Paste CTRL+V) and that...
  12. S

    DE-censoring JAV with Free Open source LADA application

    For Jasna I've paid my support money and been sent an approximately 230 letter key-code. The key code box on the 'Activate Jasna' window won't allow paste. Am I really expected to type in 230 plus letter etc.? It's also difficult to tell 1 from I (capital i) or l (small L). How did you activate...
  13. S

    DE-censoring JAV with Free Open source LADA application

    I have just installed JASNA v0.7.2. My GPU is NVIDIA RTX 2080 Super with 8GB VRAM. At the moment I am experimenting and have only used the default settings. Picking up on the advice given by many above I gather the three key elements in successful mosaic removal are: 1. Quality is affected by...
  14. S

    How I Collect and Download Jav--helpful for newbies

    One interesting thing I've just discovered. If I can't find a source for a film in the usual way I search with Google. For example I search 'GG-073 Rapidgator'. I then get this: I can then copy the link and download. What's remarkable about that? GG-073 isn't listed in Jav Library as a...
  15. S

    How I Collect and Download Jav--helpful for newbies

    Another possibility is to download at whatever size you can and then try to upscale using software. I'm not overly impressed with upscaling so far but I haven't spent too much time on it. https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/ai-remastered-from-sd-to-hd-quality.2249422/