Recent content by Meliadoul

  1. M

    [CMP-040] Airi Morisaki 森崎愛里 - Happy Strike

    Any chance for a reseed of ISO file? I'm stuck at 74.7% Thanks in advance!
  2. M

    [MMR-AQ013] Hiyori Izumi 和泉ひより, Hiyori Memory

    Any chance to reseed please? Stuck at 86.4% Thanks in advance!
  3. M

    [TSDV-41642]ぷりぷりナルル 大川成美(4GBiso)

    Any chance for a reseed please? Stucked at 99.6% Only 16MB left. Thanks in advance!
  4. M

    FileJoker Sponsorship

    Since support can't do much because of a file problem, they reseted my download quota, that works as a solution. Download speeds are still real slow. I'm trying to solve that with my local internet provider. Thanks for you answer.
  5. M

    FileJoker Sponsorship

    I'm having problems since friday. Download managers can't connect and says "server error 503 connection limit reached". When I opened the link via web browser, speed was too slow (200kbps). That happened 'till today. Now via web browser it says "connection limit!". And can't download files. And...
  6. M

    Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

    Yes! You could try jdownloader2. It worked for me ; )
  7. M

    Re-up Requests - What is Your Opinion

    I think its a great idea. I, personally, haven't got what I've asked for to re-up directly in Title posts. I've thought that PM the OP was too intrusive. And the Requests thread is with so low activity. But I like a lot your idea. Just want to hear (or read) the posters opinions.
  8. M

    [KIXE-10] 小池里奈 Rina&lip ~リナトリップ~ Blu-ray (2015.01.14)

    Does anyone had the chance to get this gem in full HD?
  9. M

    [MVSD-266][HD] Mごっくんエンジェル 裕木まゆ

    Any chance for a re-up of the 6GB version, please? Thanks in advance.
  10. M

    [WANZ-292][HD] アナルぽっかり丸見えSEX 裕木まゆ

    Can anyone re-up the 4GB version, please? Thanks in advance.
  11. M

    [BFAZ-014] Tsukasa Kanzaki - Female Ana's Work

    Can you please re-up? I've missed this an it looks great. Thank you in advance.
  12. M

    [TASKR-026] Ryo Shihono しほの涼 - Aphrodite~アフロディーテ~ Blu-ray

    I've missed this one. Any chance to re-up the 1080p version? Thanks in advance!
  13. M

    [Minisuka.tv] Dream/Limited/Premium/Regular/Secret/ST1 & ST2 Special Galleries of 2016 + updates

    First of all, thanks a lot for your posts, all of them. Could you please re-up this set? And "Mikan Asakura - Regular Gallery (STAGE1)" Thanks in advance.