Recent content by maxik84

  1. M

    The Akiba-online English Sub Project★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    Can anyone help with FRAGMENT of some jav to be translated.?
  2. M

    Where can we request for JAVs to be subtitled?

    Have the same question. Looking for fragment of DDK-010 to be translated.
  3. M

    Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    Is there a chinese subtitle for DDK-10 guys? That would be a start
  4. M

    Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    I'm asking again, is there any possibility for someone to help me with finding/or help me translating subtitles for DDK 010 jav? It's very hard to find any services for that "old" jav.
  5. M

    Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    I'm looking for some subtitles for one of the movie, for like seven years. Is there a possibility for you guys to help me out in some way? Maybe how to do it automatically or someone who can help?
  6. M

    The Akiba-online English Sub Project★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    I'm looking for some subtitles for one of the movie, for like seven years. Is there a possibility for you guys to help me out in some way? Maybe how to do it automatically or someone who can help?
  7. M

    akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    Anyone can help me with translating or finding subtitles for DDK 010? I'm dying to know what are they talking.
  8. M

    The Akiba-online English Sub Project★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    Is is possible to acquire any DDK 010 subtitles?
  9. M

    akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    I'm looking like crazy for DDK-010 subtitles. Can someone help?
  10. M

    Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    Is there any way to obtain subtitles for this? It's very pervert movie, so I can assume, that many won't like it. I'm very determined to obtain them, any help would be appreciated.
  11. M

    Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    MVSD 245 someone? I would kill for good translation.
  12. M

    Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    Any tutorial for this, dont know how to operate with this exactly.
  13. M

    REQ, Lesbian hard humiliation

    Last time I saw VSPD -022. Food humiliation, smell humiliation, mop humiliation etc, I absolutely loved it. Any suggestions for more movies like ths?
  14. M

    Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

    MVSD 245? Uehara Ai, looking for translation for so long. Any chance?