Recent content by headcrusher

  1. H

    Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

    I think Tamashiro Kaho debuted fresh from having a child. In her first movies she even lactates.
  2. H

    Girls have a meltdown, because it's too rough

    Just check 2000-2010 old jav. Haven't seen anything more brutal than bakky (that was just plain kidnapping, torture and r***) but seems like the concept of "consent" in jav wasn't really polished 15 years ago. DVDPS 122 for example.
  3. H

    Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

    Check the other image. It's the same take just 3 seconds later. If that was fake they wouldn't risk it with a deepthroat changing the orientation of the camera. Movies with a way higher budget can't even fake a creampie. I don't believe these people are able to fake a whole movie like this
  4. H

    Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

    Well, people should check themselves. I've seen enough jav to know that even the big producers are terrible at the most simple creampies or cumshots. If this movie is fake, then the process of recording it would have been a torture.
  5. H

    Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

    I'd say it's real in this one. The girl is a depraved. She even adds her own piss to the bowl, something that takes the guys by surprise.
  6. H

    Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

    Talking about vomit, check knks-001. A step forward when it comes about insanity in irrumatio-related movies.
  7. H

    Bakky Discussion

    bks-18
  8. H

    Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

    This is obvious, isn't it? We can talk about about throat queens, but at the end of the day this is a genre based on squeezing poor girls that aren't able to star softer films. JAV is a ruthless business, and in this genre, the more the girl suffers, the more money the company gets.
  9. H

    Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

    The path series like MISM are taking shows otherwise.
  10. H

    Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

    Since electric motorsports is now a thing and you can find a lot of fans bitching about the lack of ICE noise, we can say that noise and flames is not a part of motorsport... That sounds absurd, right? Not more than saying that vomit is alien to irrumatio.
  11. H

    Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

    About the discussion above... we are humans. I'm sorry but I enjoy (in fiction) when some guys treat the face and throat of a poor little girl as a toy. Not a great person.
  12. H

    Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

    Everyone has their opinion, but I can't help but laugh when I read a irrumatio fan talking about "vomit nonsense". I suppose that somewhere you'll find a drag racing fan talking about "noise and flames nonsense".
  13. H

    Is 141jav down?

    That has been my page to go in order to download videos. Few days ago it was online but not right now. Any news?
  14. H

    Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

    I fucking love ANAV-009. One of the best irrumatio movies ever, imo. That 3:26:50 take whe you can see the voluptuous and wet body of the girl is so good. It's a shame nobody came to continue fucking or cumming on her.
  15. H

    Girl crying during scene

    No idea, it's been a long time. I can't find it either.