Recent content by DScott

  1. DScott

    Gokkun

    Re an earlier conversation, my ISP problems are no more and I can ul at around 30 Mbs and DL at around 250-300 Mbs.
  2. DScott

    Gokkun

    If my memory serves me right, it is to you booboo that I have to thank for this knowledge.
  3. DScott

    Gokkun

    Yes, Tokyo Hot, Red Hot Jam, Most of the FC2-ppv vids are uncensored, Caribbean.com, TokyoFaceFuck, Cospurri, 1Pondo, FellatioJapan, etc. Or, if you have a decent GPU you could get Ladaap and decensor to your hearts content. The software is still a little flakey with vaginas depending upon the...
  4. DScott

    Gokkun

  5. DScott

    Gokkun

  6. DScott

    The Ultimate Loli Thread

    She really has a unique smile and seems to really enjoy her work. I don't think that she's done anal but she is a cheerful swallower which is a big plus for me. Somebody should make a cheerful swallower list.
  7. DScott

    JavLuv JAV Browser

    This may be saying the same thing as you are saying Moxy but what I use: If I want only the files in my "ABC" folder, go to the folder, right click on it and select "copy path" then go back to JAV luv, in the search box paste your copied path and javluv will only show the files that particular...
  8. DScott

    The Ultimate Loli Thread

    The girl is Airi Natsume, Eri Natsume, Arina Sakita, なつめ愛莉
  9. DScott

    JavLuv JAV Browser

    Unzip the file, replace your current program. If you don't know where you program resides follow this. You have a shortcut somewhere that you use to open the program. Right click the shortcut and click on "open file location" That should take you to either the folder for the program or the...
  10. DScott

    JavLuv JAV Browser

    My picture of TmpGuy is not of a dude sitting at his PC, munching on cheetos and laser-focused, night and day, on developing the worlds most perfectomongous JAV file manager. My picture is more mundane. A dude slogging to work in the morning, picking up the kids after school, making sandwich...
  11. DScott

    JavLuv JAV Browser

  12. DScott

    JavLuv JAV Browser

    Off topic but does your name come from the Lotus Exige? I very nearly bought one but when I test drove it, what a nightmare getting in and out of it. You need to be a contortionist.
  13. DScott

    JavLuv JAV Browser

    I called an auto mechanic. I told him, "it's not working". that's it, he was supposed to figure out the rest.
  14. DScott

    Identification.

    You're a star YYIY... Thank you..
  15. DScott

    Identification.

    Does anyone know who this girl is. She is in XRL-041, 076, and 079. XRL is a Real Works title. she describes herself as a real nurse but there is no name, nothing online anywhere for the titles and I don't think that she is an amateur but they've got her name well hidden from pervs like me...