Recent content by Casshern2

  1. Casshern2

    AI Video Generation - General Discussion, Tips, Tricks, Frustrations and Showcases

    Would you mind sharing your workflow JSON file here? You'll have to rename it as a TXT file, though, to attach it. I'm curious what it looks like and what it's doing.
  2. Casshern2

    AI Video Generation - General Discussion, Tips, Tricks, Frustrations and Showcases

    I'm not familiar with that performer in your screenshot so I don't know the consistency of her look. Keep in mind if you throw a "bad" or fuzzy/blurry or grainy image at Wan as a starting point I'd imagine there will be some significant drift since it doesn't have details to keep things as...
  3. Casshern2

    AI Video Generation - General Discussion, Tips, Tricks, Frustrations and Showcases

    Hey, pal! I was out of town until today and just missed the 3 day mark on your first ones. I was able to grab your second one. The first thing is your image is a non-standard vertical size, not even true 16:9 (or here not even 9:16 since it is vertical) and your video size is 640x480 which is...
  4. Casshern2

    AI Video Generation - General Discussion, Tips, Tricks, Frustrations and Showcases

    I finally found an upscale workflow that didn't have OOM crashes. And it was a very unassuming video from an equally unassuming YT channel. Although, not sure this qualifies as a true upscale because the node that does the size increase is a simple resize node. But it works. This was also a...
  5. Casshern2

    Best site to download JAV Trailers?

    SORRY I meant my FireFox extension Video DownloadHelper was able to grab them. BUT I also just fed the m3u8 link to JDownloader2 and it also brought it down in less than a minute.
  6. Casshern2

    Best site to download JAV Trailers?

    IDM Video DownloadHelper seemed to grab them just fine, at least the few I tried.
  7. Casshern2

    Best site to download JAV Trailers?

    I've only ever watched them on DMM. JAVLibrary used to hotlnk to them but that probably stopped after the IP geo-restrictions
  8. Casshern2

    AI Video Generation - General Discussion, Tips, Tricks, Frustrations and Showcases

    If the LoRA you're after is of a specific looking (or just specific) person, just my opinion, but I would opt for working on the LoRA with an image model. That way I could use it to place that person in any environment I wanted via prompts, and then send the images through a video model like...
  9. Casshern2

    Photorealistic AI Generated Images

    Here are some examples of what I'm talking about. First model that generates the initial image at 480p: Fantasm | Pony XL Second model used for the image-to-image at 1080p (after an upscale to 576p): GonzaLomo XL/Flux/Pony v4.0 Unity XL DMD The Pony model creates some fantastic hips, waists...
  10. Casshern2

    AI Video Generation - General Discussion, Tips, Tricks, Frustrations and Showcases

    Hopefully not, friend! I know you don't trust Google that much, but using the Google AI search I asked: What is the minimum VRAM on a graphics card required to train a LoRA for a video model? The answer: The Local Minimum: 24 GB of VRAM (e.g., RTX 3090 / 4090, or the RTX 5090 with 32GB). To...
  11. Casshern2

    Photorealistic AI Generated Images

    LOL Yes he would! Outstanding!
  12. Casshern2

    Photorealistic AI Generated Images

    I think I'm going back to school...as in old-school...as in back when I first started getting into this stuff and I was paying for a service, the models were creating almost near outlandish versions of women with nice hips, thighs, breasts that were anime-exaggerated bodies. That's what I...
  13. Casshern2

    AI Video Generation - General Discussion, Tips, Tricks, Frustrations and Showcases

    The last thing I did with H3 was add the action prompt, then an empty line, then started the new line with "Audio: " and described the audio. That didn't produce that beginning pop, but that could have just been the seed, perhaps But I didn't try any further. :oops:
  14. Casshern2

    AI Video Generation - General Discussion, Tips, Tricks, Frustrations and Showcases

    I've given up ( for now! ) on MiniMax H3. I'll wait for a few more distilled versions. It's just to chunky for me, the video looses consistent color almost immediately...it took me a while to fix a pop or cracking sound at the beginning of any generation with sound/voice applied, and the...
  15. Casshern2

    Where to find official JAV covers and studio images?

    I was surprised how nice it looked from such a low res source! SeedVR2. Likely newer versions out, but here is the ComfyUI workflow I currently use. Of course, rename to SeedVR2_4K_image_upscale.json