thunder chanise client downloader help needed

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

makaroni1

Mar 30, 2009
hi I recently discover thunder app I do not know chinese at all but as far as I could figure it out ` it is a automatic torrent client downloader to dedicated cloud that you can get access to. as it is online 24x7 it can track low seed torrents and download it more effectively ... if anyone using it on regular basis please clarify how usful it is in practical sense and if it worth investing time and figure it out specifically for non chinese speaking people also if there is english version avail somewhere

also if anywhere there is a help info how to use it better will be much appreciated

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I found version 10 in english(didn't try it) there: https://www.luochenzhimu.com/archives/6014.html
But the latest is version 11.

My usual torrent client is online 24/7 anyway and sounds like you need to make a vip account to get faster downloads from the server cache(I think it has that but not 100% sure since the legality and cost of that is dubious but not any more than filehosters) so not sure I'd get much benefits from it(cache could be useful for low seeded torrents if that's what it is), but it has ads if you don't get a vip account so not really something I want to install on my pc.

If you do try it, let us know.

makaroni1

Mar 30, 2009
thank you i install now have troublleopening the account as I do not have chenese cell number