The Collective JAV Stash For Reups

pdmn1

Sep 27, 2011
Searching for a JAV which you know is out there somewhere, but can't find a working link?

Introducing, The Collective JAV Stash For Reups! :grassdance:

If you have a JAV collection that you'd be happy to reupload from, please let me know so I can add it!

I hope it's useful! :please:

Last edited by a moderator:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
That's a pretty interesting idea, but do you have plans to add more details to the list like the video codec used, the resolution and the file size(at the very least. A watermark or hardcoded subtitles indication would also be really nice, but that's not something that can be gathered automatically.)?

I'm well aware I'm in the minority of people that really care about those details(there's a few movies I won't dl because the quality isn't good enough for my taste or it just doesn't look quite good enough to be downloaded and suffer looking at a watermark), but I think it would at the very least make requesting easier when there's more than 1 version of a movie.
For example, I always have 3 different versions of my encodes all with very specific use case in mind so if someone would request a movie, I would always have to ask which version or reup them all.

Do you have some kind of automated way to get all the movies a person interested in sharing has in their collection? I can probably help you with that if you don't since I would be interested in adding to the stash, but wouldn't want to list everything manually.

pdmn1

Sep 27, 2011
Thanks for the feedback! :grassdance:

That would be pretty cool to have video details. I think I might just keep things simple for now and let people find that out by communicating with the people who have it, but I'll definitely keep it mind. It might be cool to have an indicator (or another page) for ISOs as well.

That's a good point about not listing things manually too!

Hey everyone, if you have all of your JAV in a folder, and you're using Windows, download and unzip this .bat file: bat.zip And put it in your JAV folder, and run it, and it will output a file named "javstash.txt", and you can copy and paste the contents of this file to me!

Or if you're on Mac or Linux, you can navigate to the folder using the command line, and then run ls > javstash.txt

It's okay if there are multiple files for each video or extra files or they aren't named with just the title code, I'll process that stuff away. :)