Selling my Collection (Junior and IV Idol)

yukorin

Sep 3, 2008
l4RLdvr.jpg

pnEgKnB.jpg

rpIj5sn.jpg

9lh7cw.jpg

2r3ck6o.jpg

[IFJ-009] - Ayaka Sayama (????) Miracle of 17 teen-lover Sadness (?????? ???????17????) 35� (Brand New - with signed cover and pics included)
[ENFD-5283] ????? Honoka Ayukawa � ?????????- 40� - (Brand New - with signed cover and pics included)
[BKDV-00239] Koike Rin ??14? ?? - 50� - (Used - MInt Condition)
[TRID-078] -Sayuki Matsumoto - FINALE ????? 15� - (Brand New)
Ayaka Komatsu - LPFD97 - 25� - (Brand New)
Ayaka Komatsu - WBDV0040 - (Brand New)
Yuko Ogura - First Fantasy - 20� - (Brand New)
Yuko Ogura - Two You 30� - (Brand New)
Yukari Nakai LOVES Kira Nanami - Yukari Nakai - KU009 - 45� - (Brand New)
Nozomi Sasaki - Dolly - 20� - (Brand New)
[IMOY-001]Yamanaka Tomoe ???? - 40� - (Brand New)
[IMOG-197] - Yamanaka Tomoe - ????????? 30� - (Used - Mint condition)
[ JMDV-062 ] Aki Hoshino - Kaleidoscope 20� - (Brand New)

or get everything for 270€ + shipping

paypal +4% or gift

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
the biggest problem you have is the guarantee of delivery, many of us would probably buy some, but cannot be sure of postal services, and using Euros tells us it is coming from Europe

yukorin

Sep 3, 2008
the biggest problem you have is the guarantee of delivery, many of us would probably buy some, but cannot be sure of postal services, and using Euros tells us it is coming from Europe
Shipping bigger package is indeed an hassle from within Europe
too costly and with a lot of headache with custom forms to fill and stuff

but small packets like these (unless you're not buying the whole lot O_O) are way too easier to ship and handle
my postal service also sport an tracking option so the guarantee of delivery is pretty much covered

i shipped back to japan in the past, and recently to Us wit no problem or packets lost

it also should be the EMS available, which is what i use to purchase from japan
but that sure is a little bit costly while keeping the tracking sweet and reliable till destination, that's the best thing of it.
a pair of them are on ebay now... also i would accept a very good offer on the lot too
as they don't seem to move very good i would consider lowering the total price of a good amount if there is a serious interest in em. U_U

get everything for 270€ + shipping

album pics
http://imgur.com/a/blidm#0

up aaaand.... accepting offers U.U
I understand you'd like these to sell… but there's no need to bump. I'll just sticky it for you until they sell. OK?
desioner

Last edited:
Reactions: CoolKevin