JAV VR: News, comments about releases, recommendations, hardware

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
(I made a post about her natural face, and her first change here on page 60).

I saw her creepy new face in early march (KAVR-360), I call it 3.0. I crossed her off my list at the same time :(

Anyway,

Did you notice her new face just now? Or are you saying that she changed it yet again since march? It's hard to judge from a cover image but she still looks like 3.0 to me.
I noticed it before, but it looks like she changed it again. She looks even more baby-faced now I think.

Reactions: Tana_vak

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
I don't know if she has overdone it with her diet, or if she has other problems, but Amiri Saito is getting too thin.... I already noticed it a lot in her last Alice Japan VR that I watched a few weeks ago, but it's getting worse... :(

View attachment 3477632

View attachment 3477633
I don't mind. Still looks OK to me. I haven't seen the VR yet but can you obviously see her ribs?

Its when they start to look like Yatsugake Umi that I think they might be overdoing it. But this is fine to me. Some girls just prefer to be slimmer and more athletic instead of being thicc. If it works for them than it works for me.

Just don't take it all the way to anorexia...

Reactions: Tana_vak

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
She is getting too thin. I don't find girls that thin, where the skeleton is outlined, attractive. If she has it under control, I respect that, But I won't watch any more of her movies. I hope it's not because of other problems, as has happened with other actresses we all know.

if you like her so slender, in AJVR-224 she's stuck to you all the time.... Very immersive VR.

AJVR-224.jpg

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021
I see, I'll get VRKM-1294 and check it out myself. Even if it's simply to satisfy my own curiosity.

It depends on the type of surgery I guess, but I would surprised if she managed to do another one so soon considering the recovery period. There was a noticeable break in her movies for a while aswell, then she came back with a bunch of films with her new face.

Apart from her face she got another boobjob that was really noticeable. I haven't seen anyone else comment on her huge and wierdly shaped ass though. It became bigger after her first surgery and increased in size throughout the years. I've heard about it, but I don't know how they do it. Anyway, it's reached comical proportions at this point with her new appearance. Im glad she did many VR's with her old appearance.

Side note;

I recommend SSR-004 and SSR-005.
The resolution is a bit odd (7680x3840), and the bitrate is high. It's the best quality VR I've seen posted here thus far.

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Apart from her face she got another boobjob that was really noticeable. I haven't seen anyone else comment on her huge and wierdly shaped ass though. It became bigger after her first surgery and increased in size throughout the years. I've heard about it, but I don't know how they do it. Anyway, it's reached comical proportions at this point with her new appearance. Im glad she did many VR's with her old appearance.

Do she have anything left that she did not have surgery on? :eek:

For me she was a perfect girl before the retouchings, Now I've tuned out, haven't watched her latest VRs nor will you watch anything else from her.

Same, there are some actresses that have become thin like that for a while, but then bounched back to a normal healthy weight afterwards.

I hope so. I think she's a very pretty actress.

Last edited:

Itsabiggapepperoni

Jan 21, 2022
Unpopular opinion, but i like how Tenma Yui looks now. I mean she looks like a totally different person, but i find her just as attractive. A lot younger looking IMO which definitely was the goal. I usually don't like plastic surgery either so that was surprising to me. To each their own obviously
As for Amiri Saito, i was offput by her figure for a while, it seems like she's been losing weight for some time already. Which is really a shame, because she is a good performer, and has a really pretty face. But there is no shortage of other amazing models

Reactions: Walle12