Gokkun

soccha7

Mar 12, 2023
Why don't I share some of my favorites here, haven't looked over the 180 pages, hopefully they haven't all been recommended already.
I'll stick to more unique films that's not just another pretty girl sucking guys off.

Some incredible movies, thank you for sharing! Do you happen to know of any more like RKI-503 or ASW-254? I'm a huge fan of girls drinking strange/gross cum.

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Some incredible movies, thank you for sharing! Do you happen to know of any more like RKI-503 or ASW-254? I'm a huge fan of girls drinking strange/gross cum.
I may be confused here, nothing new really. It seems that these Two title requests were sent to 1096bmu.... but you were looking for RKI-503 and ASW-254. If you are not aware I have been posting all of the ASW (Asfur) titles at the link at the end of this post. My posts start at the middle of this page: https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...kkun-zaamen-cum-covered-faces.992580/page-218 and carry on to page 226 and counting. I will be posting another 20 or so Today. I will eventually get to ASW-254, but there's tons of gokkun titles there, about 140 I would guess and several would fit into your wheelhouse. These are all recent posts so the links are good. I also have RKI-503 so even though I have been mass ul'ing the entire ASW series, maybe later today I will go get the nfo data and covers and just post this one title, I'm not making any promises but check back to that link I just gave you in a few Hours. Cheers..

Last edited:

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
I may be confused here, nothing new really. It seems that these Two title requests were sent to 1096bmu.... but you were looking for RKI-503 and ASW-254. If you are not aware I have been posting all of the ASW (Asfur) titles at the link at the end of this post. My posts start at the middle of this page: https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...kkun-zaamen-cum-covered-faces.992580/page-218 and carry on to page 226 and counting. I will be posting another 20 or so Today. I will eventually get to ASW-254, but there's tons of gokkun titles there, about 140 I would guess and several would fit into your wheelhouse. These are all recent posts so the links are good. I also have RKI-503 so even though I have been mass ul'ing the entire ASW series, maybe later today I will go get the nfo data and covers and just post this one title, I'm not making any promises but check back to that link I just gave you in a few Hours. Cheers..
Ok, Update on this, I am about to post the RKI-503 in the same link that I just mentioned. ASW 254 should be posted in about 4-5 days. I'm trying to follow order for the ASW files but I will get to it. Cheers//

soccha7

Mar 12, 2023
Ok, Update on this, I am about to post the RKI-503 in the same link that I just mentioned. ASW 254 should be posted in about 4-5 days. I'm trying to follow order for the ASW files but I will get to it. Cheers//
Sorry for the confusion - I was replying to a post from a few pages ago from 1096bimu. No need to upload anything on my account, but I appreciate it!