FS/FT JAV, Doujinshi, Hentai games, Anime, VG stuff, Jpop/Kpop, B2G1 on all CDs

akibakenji

Akiba Kei
Mar 25, 2007
Current Sale: Buy 2 get 1 free on all CDs!!!

Most of my items should have links to pictures when you click on the text. Unfortunately, I can't provide pictures of my adult related items since I don't know of any free photo upload sites that allow it. Let me know if you want me to e-mail you pictures for those.

Minimum purchase of $10 if possible. If I'm shipping multiple items that are $3 each, then I'm not really sure if it would be worth my time =/

For sale/trade

A VERY random, yet rare assortment of items. From anime and video game merchandise, to K-Pop and J-Pop CDs. A lot of these were imported straight from Korea and Japan.

Most of the stuff listed here is used unless noted. All of my belongings are in mint, pristine condition. I'm incredibly anal about my stuff, so I can assure you that pretty much everything is like new.

I can be contacted several ways, but the easiest way would be to PM me, or to e-mail me. Before you send me a PM about an item, please read the item description carefully.

Payment: I would strongly prefer Paypal, but I'm willing to accept cash or money orders. I'll ship to the US, Canada, and possibly some other countries as well.

At this point, I'm trying to get rid of a much stuff as I possibly can. These prices are not set in stone, so if you PM me with a reasonable offer, then I'll most likely oblige. At this time, I'm mostly interested in selling. However, feel free to give me some trade offers. Thanks for looking!

JAV

These are all official versions that I got from Japan. You'll need either an all region or region 2 DVD player to play them.

Kurumi Morishita- Best Collection 4 Disc (960 Minutes)
Kurumi Morishita- Body Jack $13
Kurumi Morishita- Koi to Seiyoku (Love and Sexual Desire)

Doujinshi

Dead or Alive- Hitomi
Evangelion- Rei Ayanami Vol. 1, 3, & 4 (Artist Mogudan)
Final Fantasy VII- Tifa and Yuffie
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)- Rena Hyuuga
Samurai Shodown- Nakoruru
Street Fighter & KOF- Chun Li/Mai Shiranui
Street Fighter- Sakura and Cammy set (two doujins)

Hentai games

Come See Me Tonight (Watashi ni Konya Ai ni Kite)- English PC Game w/ Japanese voices

DISCODE-1- In Japanese

Do You Like Horny Bunnies?- English PC Game w/ Japanese voices

Sister Season (Imouto Season)- In Japanese

DVD

Backdancers! ~Backstage Pass~ DVD $3- Used, pristine condition. Not the movie, a making of. Note that this is the official Japanese version, so you'll need an all region or region 2 DVD player in order to play it. No English subtitles.

Street Fighter IV 2008 National Tournament Highlights DVD (Official Japanese Version) $5- Used, in pristine condition. I know that this is from Vanilla IV, but thought someone might be interested. Contains some of the best matches from the tournament with top players such as Daigo, Mago, Nemo, Kindevu, etc. Note that this is the official Japanese version, so you'll need an all region or region 2 DVD player in order to play it. No English subtitles.

Summer Wars DVD (Official Japanese Version) $8- Used, in pristine condition. Note that this is the official Japanese version, so you'll need an all region or region 2 DVD player in order to play it. No English subtitles.

Blu-Ray

(U.S. Versions unless noted)

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Blu Ray/DVD combo $14- Brand new, factory sealed w/ slip cover

Video game merchandise

Devil May Cry 4 mini art book $4- Brand new. Came with the pre-order of DMC4.

Final Fantasy Cactuar cell phone strap $6- Used, in mint condition

Final Fantasy VII Cloud & Tifa Play Arts Figure set (w/ motorcycle) / Pic #2 / $65- Used, in pristine condition. This is the Advent Children Play Arts series. The original boxes and packaging items will be included. The FF potion that you see in the picture will not be included.

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Shinra UMD case $3- Used, in mint condition

Final Fantasy XIII Lightning emblem necklace $11- Brand new, never been opened. An official product that I bought from the Square-Enix store while I was in Japan

Final Fantasy Dissidia Ultimania $10- Brand new, Japanese import

King of Fighters Blue Mary figure $4- Used, mint condition, comes with stand.

King of Fighters K' necklace $2- Used, mint condition

Metal Gear Solid 4 funny fan comic (Doujinshi) $3- Used, pristine condition

Street Fighter Sakura clock $3- Used, good condition. Has a bit of a scratch over the clock, but not too noticeable from a distance.

Anime Merchandise

Code Geass C2 pencil board $3- Brand new, Japanese import

Code Geass manga cover $3- Brand new, Japanese import

Death Note Misa notebook / Pic #2 / Pic #3 / $7- Brand new, never been used

Evangelion Rei & Asuka 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle $15- New, never been used. As you can see in the picture, the bottom right corner of the box is damaged. However, everything else is like new. The puzzle is still sealed in its original plastic. An official product that I picked up from Japan.

Evangelion lighter collection $7- New, never been used. Yes, they all work.

Evangelion NERV banner $4- Used, mint condition

Evangelion pencil board / Back picture / $4- Brand new, Japanese import

Evangelion Unit 01 Cell phone holder $8- Used, pristine condition. iPhone obviously not included, haha.

Fate Stay Night pencil board $2- Brand new, Japanese import

Fate Stay Night Unlimited book w/ Saber stand $5- Used, in mint condition. The Saber stand is about 22 inches tall. It has never been assembled.

Gurren Lagann pencil board $4- Brand new, Japanese import

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry) clear folder $4- Brand new, Japanese import

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry) pencil board $4- Brand new, Japanese import

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry) Rena T-shirt (Medium) / Pic #2 / $20- Brand new, Japanese import. The front of the shirt says "Hinamizawa Syndrome", while the back has Rena with her trademark demented look.

Lucky Star Konata pencil board / Pic #2 / $2- Brand new, Japanese import

Lucky Star Tsukasa note pad $2- Mint, only a few pages have been used from it.

Megami Magazine January 2009 / Pic #2 / Pic #3 /Pic #4 / $8- In pristine condition, all posters in tact. A great assortment of scantily clad character pin up posters from animes such as Higurashi, Kannagi, and Toradora

Suzumiya Haruhi and Konata from Lucky Star pencil board $2- Brand new, Japanese import

Suzumiya Haruhi pencil board $3- Brand new, Japanese import

Suzumiya Haruhi art book $5- Used, in pristine condition.

Suzumiya Haruhi Christmas pencil board $2- Brand new, Japanese import

Suzumiya Haruhi novel $3- Used, in mint condition. Not a manga. The book is entirely in Japanese; the anime was based off these books.

Japanese Idols

Sabra August 2008 issue Erika Toda Spread / Pic #2 / Pic #3 /Pic #4 / $7- In pristine condition. Has an excellent spread of Erika Toda, and other popular J-Idols/Gravure models

Shoko Nakagawa- Shokotan Manual Photobook (AUTOGRAPHED!) / Pic #2 / $60- I got this photobook autographed by Shoko at Anime Expo 2008. The photobook is in prsitine condition. If you can read Japanese, it says my name "James" in Katakana. If you need further proof that this was really signed by her, I'd be happy to provide you with a picture and video.

Shoko Nakagawa costume trading card / Pic #2 / $10- Mint condition. This card came out before Shoko became famous, thus, she used a different stage name "Shoko Yamamoto". This card contains a piece of the outfit she wore for the card, hence why it's called a "costume card".

Anime/Video Game OSTs

Code Geass Acess Hitomi no Tsubasa single $5- Used, pristine condition

Hatsune Miku- Sweets x -cross- / Pic #2 / $4- Used, pristine condition. A fan CD that I bought in Akihabara

Evangelion II Official Soundtrack $6- Used, pristine condition. Track listing info here

Fate Stay Night This is Illusion single $3- Used, pristine condition. Track listing info here

K-ON Don't Say Lazy single $4- Used, pristine condition.

Lucky Star Motteke! Sailor Fuku Remix 001 $3- Used, pristine condition.

Sayuri Sugawara- Kimi ga Iru Kara [FFXIII Main Theme] (CD+DVD) $5- Used, pristine condition

J-Pop CDs

Official versions unless noted.

AAA Friday Party single + DVD $4- Used, mint condition. Track listing info here

Ai Otsuka Love Jam album + DVD (Asia version) $5- Used, good condition. The cover has some noticeable discoloration due to sunlight, but everything else is in good condition. Track listing info here

AKB48 Aitakatta! single + DVD $4- Used, pristine condition

Ami Suzuki Delightful single + DVD (Asia version) $4- Used, pristine condition

Ami Suzuki Eventful single + DVD (Asia version) $4- Used, pristine condition

Ami Suzuki Free Free single + DVD $4- Used, pristine condition

Ayase Haruka Hikoukigumi single $2- Used, pristine condition

Aya Ueto Ai no Tame ni single $2- Used, pristine condition.

Aya Ueto Re: album $4- Used, mint condition. Track listing info here

BoA Key of Heart + DVD single $3- Used, pristine condition

BoA Meri Kuri single $3- Used, pristine condition

BoA Rock With You single (Asia version) $3- Used, pristine condition

BoA Quincy single $3- Used, pristine condition

Deeps Lovely! album $3- Used, pristine condition. Track listing info here

Folder 5 Final Fun Boy single $2- Used, pristine condition

Hinoi Team Now and Forever single + DVD $5- Used, pristine condition

Leah Dizon Love Paradox single + DVD $3- Used, pristine condition

Leah Dizon Love Vanilla single + DVD $3- Used, pristine condition

Mai Kuraki Feel Fine! single $2- Used, pristine condition

Maki Goto Makking Gold 1 album $3- Used, pristine condition

Nakanomori Band Fly High single $2- Used, pristine condition

Perfume ~Complete Best~ album + DVD $14- Used, pristine condition. Track listing info here

Perfume One Room Disco single + DVD $5- Used, pristine condition.

Perfume Triangle album $10- Used, pristine condition. Track listing info here

Rina Chinen God Bless the World single $2- Used, pristine condition

Shela Sepia single $2- Used, pristine condition

SMAP Drink! Smap! album $3- Used, pristine condition (Asia version). Track listing info here

SMAP Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana single $2- Used, pristine condition

Yaen single and album bundle $8- Used, all in good condition. This bundle will include: Chicken Guys single, First Impression single, Sakebi single, Staff Roll album, Star Single, and Kantou Hadakakai Sanba Gararu- Kantou Hadakakai no Uta single.

Younha Go! album $6- Used, pristine condition. Track listing info here

Yui Ichikawa Kira*Kira single $2- Used, pristine condition

ZONE Yume no Kakera single $2- Used, pristine condition

K-Pop CDs

Official versions unless noted.

Jewelry S Sweet Song single $4- Used, pristine condition. Track listing info here

KARA Rock U single $5- Used, pristine condition. Track listing info here

Lee Hyori Dark Angel Album $5- Used, pristine condition. Track listing info here

Younha Comet Korean Album $5- Used, pristine condition. Track listing info here

Younha Peace Love & Ice Cream Korean Album $5- Used, pristine condition. Track listing info here

Posters/Wallscrolls

All of my posters will have either pin holes or slight sticker residue due to usage. However, they're all still in great shape

4Minute For Muzik poster $5- Used, mint condition

Ami Suzuki poster $4- Used, mint condition

Aya Ueto Way to Heaven poster $4- Used, mint condition

Code Geass C2 poster $3- Used, mint condition

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2 Ayane poster $5- Used, in mint condition

Death Note Misa wall scroll $8- Used, mint condition

Final Fantasy VII Cloud AC poster $4- Used, in mint condition

Final Fantasy VII Tifa poster $4- Used, mint condition

Final Fantasy VIII Squall & Rinoa poster $4- Used, mint condition

Final Fantasy XII poster $4- Used, mint condition

Last Remnant poster $5- New, never been used

Anime sound drop key chains

Youtube links in the spoilers!

Anime Moe Sound Drop Ojou-sama/Young lady $2

Anime Moe Sound Drop Chairman Ver $2

Anime Moe Sound Drop Imouto/Sibling Ver $2

Code Geass Suzaku Your highness / majesty sound drop $3

Dragon Ball Z Goku angry Krillen Kuririn death sound drop $4

Dragon Ball Z Goku Kamehameha sound drop $4

Dragon Ball Z Goku Spirit Bomb Genki Dama sound drop $4

Dragon Ball Z Gotenks Fusion sound drop $4

Dragon Ball Z Freeza Freiza sound drop $4

Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan SSJ sound drop $4

Gundam 00 Setsuna Gundam Meister sound drop $3

Gundam 00 sound effect sound drop $3

Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Sound drop Haruhi & Mikuru $2

Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi Sound drop Mikuru "It's Classified" $2

Key chains

Evangelion Unit 01 chibi (mini) cute key chain $3- New, never been used

Shakugan no Shana Shana-tan key chain $3- Used, good condition. Has natural wear from usage.

Street Fighter Chun Li key chain $3- Used, good condition. Has natural wear from usage.

Street Fighter Sakura key chain $3- Used, good condition. Has natural wear from usage.

Manga

Gotenba Cheerleaders! Vol. 1 $3- Brand new, in Japanese

Kimi Kiss Vol. 1 & 2 $6- Brand new, in Japanese

Lucky Star Fan book manga $3- Used, in mint condition

Rumble Roses Vol. 1. & 2 $5- Brand new, in Japanese

Sundome Vol. 1 $3- Brand new, in Japanese

Yuria Vol. 1-4 $10- Brand new, in Japanese

Misc

1 Liter of Tears Book $3- Used, in mint condition. The real life journal of Aya Kito, a girl who had an incurable disease. There was a very popular J-drama that was based off her story. The book is entirely in Japanese.

Angry Birds collared T-shirt (Medium) $10- Used, but only been worn a few times. Practically like new.

Casio Japanese/English/Korean Electronic Dictionary / Pic #2 / (Pretty much brand new, only been used a few times) $250- (Originally paid over $450). Basically a be all end all dictionary if you're learning Japanese or Korean. Has a number of dictionaries all in one electronic dictionary. A wonderful piece of device that I unfortunately don't really use, since I have dictionaries on my iPhone. Capable of English to Japanese, and Japanese to English. Unfortunately, it can only do Japanese to Korean, and Korean to Japanese. Lots of info on this site: here

Disney rubix cube clock $7- Used, in pristine condition. Purchased from Japan.

Japanese geisha shirt (Medium) $7- Used, but in good condition. I bought this shirt from Harajuku when I lived in Japan.

Japanese maneki neko (lucky cat) piggy bank $10- Used, in mint condition.

Spider-Man beanie $3- Used, in mint condition.

Winter Sonata K-Drama Polaris necklace $4- Brand new, never been used.