Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Hitomi Enjoji/Satoko Aragaki is top ten on my list of matures.

View attachment 3498766
Huge Hitomi Enjo fan over here! First, I think she's attractive. I think she's got a great face and body but it's precisely because she's "normal attractive". Secondly, she's a fantastic performer. Her work with FA-Pro was intense, especially when it was sintec themed! But even in the army POW sex camp themed HTMS-114, where she's not even the star, she steals the show! She plays the only female officer in the platoon who makes out with one of their young female captives, reverse-paRes the lone male captive and in other scenes where she gets a front row seat to some of the sen-nonconsual encounters, she gets so horny she pulls it out of the other woman to suck the pussy juices off and stick it back in! Even when she's not fucking, her sultry moans and dirty words encouraging her fellow soldier to do his thing...I could get off to an mp3 of her moaning in that husky voice and saying dirty things into a mic!

Then check out HTMS-117 (https://www.akiba-online.com/attach...3/?temp_hash=bd857a64e1a9c97129b679d7ac9328bc) a "neko to tachi" lesbian video that has Hitomi in two intense lesbo scenes but in the second scene, where she picks up a younger woman on the train, I know they eventually 69, scissor and just plain eat box because I've come back to my computer countless times from waiting my hands as it's still playing so I know there is more to the scene but I can't get past the finger-fucking they first do in the hallway! Hitomi is totally in control, fingering this noob and sucking the pussy juice off every few seconds to until this newly-minted muff-muncher cums HARD! And then she returns the favor. I can't decide whether I prefer to see Hitomi in control or receiving pleasure. Either way, Hitomi is S-tier Goddess status for sure!

-Nasu

PS,

What movie is the uncensored spread eagle shot from? I don't think I've ever seen her beautiful chewy chocha before! Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: shinnok3600

shinnok3600

Feb 25, 2023
Huge Hitomi Enjo fan over here! First, I think she's attractive. I think she's got a great face and body but it's precisely because she's "normal attractive". Secondly, she's a fantastic performer. Her work with FA-Pro was super intense, especially when it was tensic themed! But she's got one movie, I think the item# is HTMS-114, where she's not even the star but steals the show! It's an army POW sex camp story and she plays the only female officer in the platoon. She makes out with one of their young female captors, reverse-paRes the lone male captor and in other scenes as she gets a front row seat to some of the sen-nonconsual encounters she gets so horny she pulls it out of the other woman to suck her juices off his cock repeatedly during those scenes. Even when she's not fucking, her husky moans and dirty words encouraging her fellow soldier to do his thing...I could get off to an mp3 of her groaning and saying sultry things into a mic!

Then check out HTMS-117 (https://www.akiba-online.com/attach...3/?temp_hash=bd857a64e1a9c97129b679d7ac9328bc) a "neko to tachi" lesbian video that has Hitomi in two intense lesbo scenes but in the second scene, where she picks up a slightly younger and attractive woman on the train, I can't get past the finger-fucking they do in the hallway! Hitomi is totally in control, fingering this noob and pulling her hand up to her face every few seconds to suck the pussy juice off and stick them right back in until this newly-minted muff-muncher cums! Hard! And then she returns the favor. I can't decide whether I prefer to see Hitomi in control or receiving pleasure. Either way, Hitomi is S-tier Goddess status for sure!

-Nasu

PS,

What movie is the uncensored spread eagle shot from? I don't think I've ever seen her beautiful chewy chocha before! Thank you!!!
These are the codes for her uncensored videos. She also has a few FC2 videos out there.

H4610 Ki230226 – Satoko Aragaki​

C0930 Ki211107 – Satoko Aragaki​

C0930 Ki180318 – Satoko Aragaki​

C0930 Ki170820 – Satoko Aragaki​

H4610 Ki170504 – Satoko Aragaki​

• Love
Reactions: Nasu no shogun