JAV VR: News, comments about releases, recommendations, hardware

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Yesterday I watched the Gojo Ren's 8K VR (SIVR-343) and.... WOW!!! And I'm not talking about her boobs, I'm talking about her face. She is so pretty in VR.

The third scene alone makes the movie worthwhile, but S1 does something again that I don't understand: in the whole movie, you don't see her back or her ass. 100% of the movie is from the front. I can't understand how in a VR movie, the girl is only seen from one angle...

The VR of Nana Yagi (MDVR-284) is out here at Akiba, but only the 4K version. I'll wait for the 8K version, as watching it in 4K is wasted viewing. I haven't bought this title, waiting for a second Nana Yagi movie that better suits my tastes. @chewbaka, enjoy it!! :)

Last edited:

Itsabiggapepperoni

Jan 21, 2022
Yesterday I watched the Gojo Ren's 8K VR (SIVR-343) and.... WOW!!! And I'm not talking about her boobs, I'm talking about her face. She is so prety in VR.

The third scene alone makes the movie worthwhile, but S1 does something again that I don't understand: in the whole movie, you don't see her back or her ass. 100% of the movie is from the front. I can't understand how in a VR movie, the girl is only seen from one angle...
She's really pretty, it was great to see her up close. But the scene was a bit disappointing overall. Less than 20 min. Of sex in a 90 minute scene, and the performance was a bit lacking.
Momoka Kagura left more of a lasting impression in her scene, even if i find Ren Gojo more attractive. I'd like to see both of them in more scenes, hopefully sooner than in a year

Reactions: Walle12

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
True, the two VRs of Gojo Ren and Momoka Kagura are almost identical: a scene touching their boobs, another with a distant and boring blowjob, and scene 3 where at last there are the sex scenes. At the end there is only 20 minutes of sex. But that happens with many VR movies.

It is true that both actresses are somewhat passive in both movies. I haven't watched them in flat, so I don't know if they are like that, or it's just that being their first VR, they were a bit shy.

Let's hope they film other VRs, and as you say that it doesn't take a year for them to come out, as happens with other big breasted actresses like Mei Washio....

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Watched Miyuu Kiyohara's latest film (SIVR-321). It has the camera shots I like, so for me it delivers, but overall it's a disappointment.

The first two scenes is just tit rubbing, which although Miyu's are amazing, after a few minutes it loses its meaning. The sex scenes are a bit boring, because there is little interaction. And the same thing happens again as in SIVR-343 with Ren Gojo: in the whole movie, you don't see the girl's ass or her back. 100% of the shots are from the front. No doggy, no cowgirl reverse, nothing.

I can understand this with mediocre directors who leave the camera fixed and film the girl all the time in the same position, to finish quickly. That's how 90% of VR movies are filmed now, just crap. But in a movie with the best VR film director in the world, Yazawa Receiver, is a disappointment.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
After a couple of years without filming VRs, I'm happy to see that Moreka Marui is back to VR.... :) She's a girl I really like.

KIWVR-659 June 5

kiwvr00659pl.jpg

kiwvr00659jp-6.jpg

Hopefully Unfinished VR or Kawaii VR will shoot new VR movies with her.

Reactions: chewbaka

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
After a couple of years without filming VRs, I'm happy to see that Moreka Marui is back to VR.... :) She's a girl I really like.

KIWVR-659 June 5

View attachment 3491253

View attachment 3491254

Hopefully Unfinished VR or Kawaii VR will shoot new VR movies with her.
Naisu. I like this girl too.

Wish it wasn't KIWVR though. They are rather 1-dimensional when it comes to VR. Its almost always that same format to the point where I recognize the backdrops and props.

KIWVR-668. Recognize those posters?

1717156558289.png

KIWVR-615. Those posters again. And all that pink plastic sheets up on the wall and ceiling. I know the cum is fake, but is the banana milk spray so powerful as to hit the ceiling?
1717156659319.png

KIWVR-602 - Look what we got there on the bottom left...look familiar?
1717156818082.png

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Ha Ha Ha Ha, it's true!!! :D

It happens sometimes with some decorative objects, appearing even in movies from different studios, which shows that they share scenarios.... I remember 2 or 3 years ago two rhino statues, one white and one black, appearing in many VRs. Also a green chest of drawers with lettering.

Regarding KIWVR, they have been making only three types of VRs for years: oil massage, scene inside a car, and another one with the hated handheld camera that makes you dizzy and has bad image quality.

Some of the movies with oil are not bad, but since they don't have a face-to-face missionary, I don't watch them. Plus they all have exactly the same camera shots. I guess they will have their niche audience that buys enough to make it profitable, because they have been doing the same thing for years. I have never bought a KIWVR movie nor will I, if they keep doing the same thing.

Interestingly, a couple of years ago KIWVR pioneered by releasing the only JAV VR movies at 6K, and released a couple of mainstream, very intimate and immersive titles. It's the best they have done, especially this one with Ichika Matsumoto, one of her best VRs:

KIVR-397
KIWVR-397.jpg

Too bad the IPD was wrong, and Ichika looks too big.
Wish they had continued down this path....

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Have you watched Yagi Nana first VR, @chewbaka ? Do you like it? Has Yagi nana met your expectations? I haven't watched it yet, there is no 8K version anywhere... :( I don't download the 4K version anymore if the movie is 8K, it's a waste of time.

Itsabiggapepperoni

Jan 21, 2022
Have you watched Yagi Nana first VR, @chewbaka ? Do you like it? Has Yagi nana met your expectations? I haven't watched it yet, there is no 8K version anywhere... :( I don't download the 4K version anymore if the movie is 8K, it's a waste of time.
I watched (4k) it and it's a strong contender for a scene of the year for me. Nana is such a good performer, it's hard to believe she hasn't done VR in years. Incredibly intimate and sensual, and the camerawork is near perfect. Plus there is two sex scenes instead of the standard one so there's a lot of re-watch value. Definitely worth buying, I hope she does more VR scenes

BTW it's not her first VR, but it's the first one in a while. You should check out MDVR-125 if you haven't yet

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
She looks awesome in the trailer, but I'm reluctant to buy the VR because it's a cosplay-focused movie, and I don't want to patronize that. I'm afraid they'll only make VRs with clothes later, as is happening now with SOD VR.

Of the five scenes it has, looking at the screenshots, I'm only interested in a couple of them, although I'm convinced that just for those two scenes alone it's worth the movie.
Maybe my logic is a bit stupid, but that's how I operate with this subject.... :keringat:

BTW it's not her first VR, but it's the first one in a while. You should check out MDVR-125 if you haven't yet

Oh WOW, are they the same girl???!!!! They look completely different, she has changed a lot. I remember that VR, I liked her a lot but she was very passive and shy, she barely moved.... As you say it's a pity that she has been 4 years without shooting VR.. I don't know if it's her or Moodyz.... Hopefully that means they will shoot more VRs with their exclusive stars....

By the way @Itsabiggapepperoni , have you watched MVR-005 yet? Was it worth it after two years of waiting?

Last edited:

Itsabiggapepperoni

Jan 21, 2022
By the way @Itsabiggapepperoni , have you watched MVR-005 yet? Was it worth it after two years of waiting?
I wouldn't want to wait another two years, but yes it was great. Probably the best deep throat focused VR scene I've ever seen, but to be fair there haven't been many. The only disappointment was the length- just 1h. But there's no time wasted, it gets very intense and messy almost immediately. They picked the perfect talent for the scene too. Maybe I'll write a review in the irrumatio thread later

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I'm glad you liked it, and it was worth it. But it's very frustrating that with a genre you love, they only release one VR every two years. The same thing happens to me with lesbian VRs.

VR needs more variety, 90% of the movies are clones of each other.

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
I dunno. I have mixed opinions about it. Best thing about it for me was the first 2 scenes. After that, I dunno. I like cosplay but the 3rd scene was annoying. They put her in a sexy maid outfit and all she does is give you a blowjob. And than she changes to a furry outfit which I don't mind but all that happens is some vibrator scene. What's this even for?

Scenes 4 & 5 had some promise but were both cut short. C'mon, no need for the snack bar kimono scenes. It was especially annoying that they saw a need to end scene 5 with a handjob of her while she's in a kimono. That just feels so disjointed and I would have preferred if they stretched out the schoolgirl sex scene instead and spend a bit more time in each position than to waste time on this bit of filler.

Overall, I do like the scenes but it could have been better.

I watched (4k) it and it's a strong contender for a scene of the year for me. Nana is such a good performer, it's hard to believe she hasn't done VR in years. Incredibly intimate and sensual, and the camerawork is near perfect. Plus there is two sex scenes instead of the standard one so there's a lot of re-watch value. Definitely worth buying, I hope she does more VR scenes

She definitely should do more VR. And Nanasawa Mia needs to as well. Not to mention more Miyashita Rena. Moodyz girls are the best, IMHO.

Ono Rikka recently started doing creampie scenes so I also hope she has a VR of that soon since she has 3 already previously which is quite a lot for a Moodyz girl. Yes, JAV creampie is fake but I really enjoy the dirty talk that comes with such vids, like when they whisper into your ear to 'naka ni dashite'

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I understand what you're saying, it happens in a lot of VR movies. 75% of the movie is petting, handjobs, blowjobs, sex toys, and then there are only 20 minutes of sex, and each position lasts 3 minutes, you don't have time to enjoy them.

Something I don't really understand either, is the fixation they have in Japan with erotic toys.... I don't get too much stimulation from using a toy with the girl....

I just thought what you say while watching the screenshots of the movie, I looked at the minutes that lasted in the face-to-face positions in the first two scenes, and the cowgirl is barely 3 or 4 minutes...

The tragedy is that you are left with the feeling that they wasted Yagi Nana, after waiting 4 years. That's what happened to me with Remu Suzumori's new movie, which is one of the worst I've watched in years. At least this one has real immersive scenes.

Let's hope Yagi Nana becomes a VR regular, and we get the rest of the Moodyz stars as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: chewbaka

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
I also just watched SIVR-346. Such a cute girl, but so disappointing. S1 normally does better than this.

But its all just too short. C'mon, you already got the VR camera out. Stretch the scenes out longer. Have a more coherent flow instead of doing costume changes.

Mita Marin is so pretty and is one of the rare all-natural S1 girls, yet this VR is so much wasted potential...

1717298184957.png