Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

IESP-549 Mirei Incest Mother And Child Swap Huashan Michiru Sakura [six]​

1iesp549pl.jpg

I recently downloaded another mother-son swap themed video and I couldn't resisted attempting another Sub! But this is probably my last Mother-Son Swap Sub...at least for a while! I used Whisper Colab to create a Sub as the basis for this, but I also found a Sub on SubtitleCat.com that I used to to fill in missing dialog and provide clarity several places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• iesp-549.rar
    9.7 KB · Views: 55

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
One of the things I liked about the IESP- Mother-Son Swap videos (besides the big breasted mothers of course) was that each movie/video had a slightly different twist to the storyline and not just a repeat of the same script.

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

IESP-481 Myojo Chikage Incest Mother And Child Swap Gloss Shihori Hall [Ichi]​

1iesp481pl.jpg

I recently downloaded another mother-son swap themed video and I couldn't resisted attempting another Sub! I found a Sub on SubtitleCat.com that I used as the base but I also used Whisper Colab to create a Sub that I used to to fill in missing dialog and provide clarity several places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

I have to admit that neither sub as very good and it was challenging to remember which son was doing which mother! But what do expect for free? lol
Shihori Endoh was the very first JAV Milf I ever fell in love with. She caught my eye when I first began watching JAV and she has put out some classic mom-son titles over the past years. Thank you for this one Chuckie!

Reactions: Imscully

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
One of the things I liked about the IESP- Mother-Son Swap videos (besides the big breasted mothers of course) was that each movie/video had a slightly different twist to the storyline and not just a repeat of the same script.
Agree, they all have their own distinctive storylines which makes the series a classic. They also have classic JAV milfs I love like Reiko Sawamura, Natsumi Kitihara, Shihori Endoh, Chisato Shoda, Reiko Nakamori, Maki Tomoda, Ryoko Murakami, Yumi Kazama. All of them plus Misa Yuki and Yu Kawakami are my go to classic Jav milfs whose titles I love.

Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]ROE-211 I Was Tempted By The Lustrous Body Of My Step Mother Who Aspires To Be An Underwear Model… I Followed My Instincts And Indulged In Her For A Week Saki Oishi​

roe211pl.jpg

I found another "reduced mosaic" video that I couldn't resist subbing. I love her big boobs and you gotta like the goofy "kid"! lol! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• roe-211.rar
    8.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]RCTD-590 If You Are A Son, Try To Guess Your Mother’s Naked Body! Big Breasted Mom 3 Family Special After A Long Time​

RCTD590.jpg

I found a recent released "reduced mosaic", "Game Show" video that I couldn't resist subbing. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• rctd-590.rar
    25 KB · Views: 46

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]RCT-904 Secretly Relatives Mother And Son Under The Desk Incest Game 2​

1rct904pl.jpg

I recently downloaded another "reduced mosaic" movie/video and I couldn't resisted attempting another Sub! I used Whisper Colab to create a Sub as the basis for this, but I also found a Sub on SubtitleCat.com that I used to to fill in missing dialog and provide clarity several places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• rct-904.rar
    23.9 KB · Views: 34

tuhinbiswas98

Mar 4, 2024
why i cant load this geting

404​

Sorry, we can't find the page you are looking for.

Hello thank you for your work, I have used your files from https://huggingface.co/sin2piusc/whisper-large-v2-anime/tree/main/whisper-large-v2-anime-merged-ct2 for purfview L2 and it is more accurate, I have also tested with BS=10 and seen improvements where there is more detail and accuracy. Let me know if am getting your files from the correct directory, the original link no longer works.
View attachment 3473852
u

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I recently downloaded a "reduced mosaic" of RCT-574 an oldie "Soapland" incest themed video. Although I had a previous Sub from EroJapanese.com, I used Whisper to create a Sub to see the comparison. Although similar in messaging, the EroJapanese version, as I had suspected, was far superior. However I am posting the unedited Whisper Sub for anyone interested.

Attachments

• rct-574.rar
    24.5 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Imscully