Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Kaori Yamamoto age 40? And Mika Mikoshiba

NEWM-081

h_086hthd215jp-1.jpg

h_086hthd215jp-5.jpg

h_086hthd215jp-11.jpg

h_086jura111jp-2.jpg

h_086jura111jp-5.jpg

h_086jura111jp-9.jpg

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
On a quick side note, I've been trying to find out what happens to the performers we like after they retire. One of the main actresses from AV producer KMP's imprint production house, Million was Nao Oikawa and I've been able to find out that she's transitioned into mainstream TV as a director and "talent" or show host. Former AV performer Arisa Kanno who did a lot of work with Soft on Demand and Idea Pocket, recorded her final movie somewhere between 2010 and 2012 and word on the street is her goal was always to own and run her own hostess club so once she saved enough money, that's what she did and she's been a bar/club owner ever since (probably under her real name) and hasn't looked back. Some don't wanna be found and I respect that. I definitely don't want to start a trend of bothering anyone and disrupting their new life as a private citizen but Riku Minato, for example, retired yet still posts sexy pix on IG every few weeks. In fact when Riku retired, she left the door slightly cracked, saying that "if" she returns to AV, it'll be under her own conditions and control. And she still looks great. That butt! What happens to Emiko Koike, Ichika Kamihata, Monbu Ran, Kurea (Claire) Muto and Reina Fukiishi? I believe Fukiishi and Kamihata got married so they are likely living very simple lives under their real names and good on them, leave them alone. But the others just disappeared and you I would think they would have a second life in the industry as directors or producers. If they're out there and unashamed of their pasts, I'm curious about what they're doing now!

-Nasu

artakus04

Sep 14, 2021
On a quick side note, I've been trying to find out what happens to the performers we like after they retire. One of the main actresses from AV producer KMP's imprint production house, Million was Nao Oikawa and I've been able to find out that she's transitioned into mainstream TV as a director and "talent" or show host. Former AV performer Arisa Kanno who did a lot of work with Soft on Demand and Idea Pocket, recorded her final movie somewhere between 2010 and 2012 and word on the street is her goal was always to own and run her own hostess club so once she saved enough money, that's what she did and she's been a bar/club owner ever since (probably under her real name) and hasn't looked back. Some don't wanna be found and I respect that. I definitely don't want to start a trend of bothering anyone and disrupting their new life as a private citizen but Riku Minato, for example, retired yet still posts sexy pix on IG every few weeks. In fact when Riku retired, she left the door slightly cracked, saying that "if" she returns to AV, it'll be under her own conditions and control. And she still looks great. That butt! What happens to Emiko Koike, Ichika Kamihata, Monbu Ran, Kurea (Claire) Muto and Reina Fukiishi? I believe Fukiishi and Kamihata got married so they are likely living very simple lives under their real names and good on them, leave them alone. But the others just disappeared and you I would think they would have a second life in the industry as directors or producers. If they're out there and unashamed of their pasts, I'm curious about what they're doing now!

-Nasu
rena fukiishi still active. they just released her video under roe title series.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
rena fukiishi still active. they just released her video under roe title series.
You're sure? She put out a retirement video about two to three years ago. I know I found one of her uncensored videos, just one scene, from one of those no-name companies (like Oreco, Caribbean or Luxu...maybe 2300XXX, you know the one, anyway that vid just had her doing a BJ but she looked about the same age as when she retired so it wasn't from years and years ago. I assumed it was something she'd done around the time she "retired" but that hadn't been released until later. Guess I was mistaken! Why the fake retirement farewell vid, though?

JUY-909 Rena Fukiishi Retirement
[2019-07-25
Length-140min Director-Mamezawa Mametarou Maker-Madonna]
JUY-909 Rena Fukiishi Retirement [2019-07-25 Length-140min Director-Mamezawa Mametarou Maker-M...jpg

JUSD-850 Keep Watching! ! Rena Fukiishi's Retirement LAST COLLECTION-. 16 Hours
[2019-10-25 Length-960min Compilation]JUSD-850 Keep Watching! ! Rena Fukiishi's Retirement LAST COLLECTION-. 16 Hours [2019-10-25 Le...jpg
Anyway, thanks for letting me know she's back in the game. I'll search out that Madonna/Monroe video but if you have the item#, that would be helpful.

-Nasu

EDITED: Ahh, I see it...and she's got a bunch of new titles since that time!

JUQ-709
JUQ-709.jpg

ACHJ-038
ACHJ-038.jpg

JUQ-570
JUQ-570.jpg
And there's plenty more!

Looks like I've got some reviewing to do...

Last edited:

ganggauge

Jan 31, 2023
You're sure? She put out a retirement video about two to three years ago. I know I found one of her uncensored videos, just one scene, from one of those no-name companies (like Oreco, Caribbean or Luxu...maybe 2300XXX, you know the one, anyway that vid just had her doing a BJ but she looked about the same age as when she retired so it wasn't from years and years ago. I assumed it was something she'd done around the time she "retired" but that hadn't been released until later. Guess I was mistaken! Why the fake retirement farewell vid, though?

JUY-909 Rena Fukiishi Retirement

pity she has retired. she is the kind of being easy and natural filming JAV
her dje-064 was good, wish she could be back for one more.
Dje 064 mature shut! ! shape doting the milf rena fukiishi - BEST XXX TUBE

Last edited: